Vitamin Shoppe

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Vitamin Shoppe is my preferred destination for health and wellness needs. The extensive range of vitamins, supplements, and wellness products caters to various health goals. The knowledgeable staff provides valuable insights and assistance, making the shopping experience informative and personalized. The store's commitment to quality is evident in the diverse selection of reputable brands. The online platform is user-friendly, offering convenience and a seamless shopping experience. Whether you're a seasoned health enthusiast or just starting your wellness journey, The Vitamin Shoppe is a reliable and comprehensive resource for all your nutritional needs.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been going to my local VS for over 10 years now, I’m 38. I always used their Whey protein ever since I found out that Optimum Nutrition aka Gold Standard does the white labeling for them and they have the best protein in the business. It’s the same protein powder for a cheaper price. Also they constantly have sales running which makes it even cheaper. Also, the other vitamins they sell are just as good. Highly recommend this place.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
The website fails to provide a preview order before submitting with Google pay. Instead it took the cached date of an old address even though support mentioned they see the updated address in my profile. I reached out to their support immediately after seeing the error to cancel since they do not provide an option to update the address before shipment. They informed they would try to cancel. They shipped it anyway to another state. Support said I can ship it back and I asked how am I going to do this when it is hundreds of miles away. They disregard standard fail-safe features on their website, options to update an address, and an avenue to cancel before shipment. Poor service all around! They charged me $164 that I will never get back and shipped anyway. Be careful when ordering online with this company.