The Vintage Cosmetic Company The Vintage Cosmetics Company Dusting & Powder Brush

BY THE VINTAGE COSMETIC COMPANY

Achieve a professional makeup look with The Vintage Cosmetics Company Dusting & Powder Brush, a super-sized, fluffy brush that effortlessly applies bronzer and loose powder onto skin. Fitted with soft, synthetic bristles and rust-proof aluminium ferrules, the brush distributes powder products evenly across skin and allows you to set makeup in place or add a warm, bronzed glow to your face, décolleté and neck. Complete with a cream wooden handle. see more...

Jocelyn M.
Lancaster, KY
I love this brand ! I have all their makeup brushes. They are super soft and apply makeup so well ! They are not hard so makeup does not go on harsh like other makeup brushes and I recommend them to everyone who asked about good makeup brushes !
Erica G.
Grand Bay, AL
I recently got three brushes by them in March's Boxycharm. And I love them so far. I do wish they were just a little bit softer but so far I've found multiple uses for each brush. I would definitely be buying more from this company
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
Received these in a beauty box and I have to say, I love them! Very soft, love the packaging, and the brushes themselves are adorable! I haven't use them very much, but overall, I'm pleased. 😊