Achieve a flawless complexion with The Vintage Cosmetics Company Blending Set Infused with Vitamin E, a set of latex-free makeup sponges that expertly apply and blend a range of makeup products onto your skin with an airbrushed finish. Infused with Vitamin E for a moisturising boost, each specially shaped blender allows you to apply foundation and concealer to large areas of the face, whilst targeting smaller, hard-to-reach areas such as around the eyes and nose. Versatile and easy to use, they will also blend your favourite highlighters and blushers, and serve as a great tool for contouring. Soaking the sponges in water prior to use will ensure makeup doesn't absorb into them (which means no wastage!). The Set Contains: 4 x Makeup Sponges (Teardrop, Contour, Spade and Gourd). Latex-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Vintage Cosmetic Company The Vintage Cosmetics Company Blending Set Infused with Vitamin E!
richlands, norh carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these cute little beauty blenders. Low price and worth it. I found these at Walmart. And I was amazed at the work!
Kuwait city, Kuwait
This sponge is rather on the firm side. My face feels tender after using it. But it blends face products out ok but remains firm.

Looking for your answer?