The Vintage Cosmetic Company Pink Floral Pedicure Purse

This lovely Pedicure Purse in pink floral satin from The Vintage Cosmetic Company holds everything you need to keep your toes in tip-top shape. Whether you're on the move or polishing up at home, this purse is perfect for all your pedicure emergencies! Each tool is designed to keep your toes looking fab, day or night, and they're all made with quality long-lasting stainless steel. Set contains: (Product sizes in length) Scissors, 8.5cm Nail file, 10cm Cuticle trimmer, 9cm Nail clippers, 5.5cm Toe separators, 19cm Cuticle pusher, 13cm 0range sticks, 9cm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Vintage Cosmetic Company Pink Floral Pedicure Purse!
Madison S.
richlands, norh carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
This vintage cosmetic pedicure purse is so cute. And works really well. This is used by so many people. And I really enjoyed this
Sarah O.
Dover, NH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These are such a great little travel set. Cute, sturdy and durable. I keep them in my bag for emergencies.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
1,157 reviews
I really am in love with this brand! I first found their lashes at my local Tj Maxx and went back to pick up their other products too! Their packaging is so adorable and who doesn't need a cute nail/health set to keep with them? All the products seem to be of nice quality and I haven't had any troubles with anything falling apart so far!! Really like all this set comes with.. Fair price!!
Char B.
I love this little set its so cute. Item are as you would expect and of good quality. I love the case and that I can keep nail stuff in one place or chuck in in my bag if heading away for a few days. I've had in for a few months now and use it regularly, it's still as good as new.

Looking for your answer?