The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes

Daily Cleansing Ritual. Inside each beautifully boxed product you'll find a luxurious bamboo face cloth paired together with a tub of Móa The Green Balm to create the ultimate cleansing kit. Móa The Green Balm is a must-have product for the entire family! Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff, this handy little pot of Móa Balm has many weird and wonderful uses. Móa The Green Balm's miraculous healing powers soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites and grazes and works wonders as an aftershave balm and facial cleanser. For absolutely donkey's years yarrow's herbal properties have been used to heal and repair; keep a little pot of Móa handy for any little crisis! Móa Recipe: No nasties, just oodles of wholesome, lovely natural stuff so the whole family can use Móa The Green Balm, even if you have super-sensitive skin. Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates an unrivalled healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin. Bamboo Face Cloth: Bamboo fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft, it's also one of the most eco materials on the planet. Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oil and impurities by following the simple daily cleansing ritual; ideal for problematic skin types including acne, eczema and psoriasis. Móa do NOT test their ingredients on our furry little friends. - 100% natural product - 100% organic herbs - Concentrated active ingredients - No chemicals - No artificial preservatives - No perfume - No alcohol - No parabens - No lanolin - Vegetarian

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes!
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Nancy Lashes
This lashes are so cute and comfortable they look so natural and the quality is good. Another one in my favorite list.
Angel B.
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
I absolutely loved the packaging! The first time I saw it, I longed for it for so long. This was my first time purchasing eyelashes. When I applied them, it looked very natural, and they had volume. When I removed them, it was very easy and didn't tear out my lashes.
Arianna L.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Betty Lashes
The packaging is beautiful, it looks bright and colorful. These eyelashes are great if you want soft natural lashes for an everyday look. The band is small which makes it super easy to apply and make look natural. They aren't super long and they don't weight a ton.
Tabitha W.
Richmond, KY
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Betty Lashes
I love the vintage cosmetic company. These lashes are great and long lasting. If cleaned properly they’re reusable
Caroline  D.
Kingston, PA
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
I don’t normally wear lashes, only for special occasions but when I do these have been my go-to. I’m not great at applying them but I found that these were the easiest to apply and don’t bother me once they’re on. They last all day long and they look so natural and I get so many compliments. I actually bought these at tjmaxx. The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
Gabby V.
Auburn
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Betty Lashes
For a more subtle but longer look, these lashes are amazing for it! It gives off a very flirty look! I just discovered these when I was getting lashes from Marshall’s and fell in LOVE! They’re my go to lashes for a non dramatic but flirty makeup look!
Bethany H.
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Betty Lashes
I don’t like these lashes at all, and I’m a little disappointed because their products are all so cute! Lol! They’re really stiff first of all, I mean like hard. And they don’t just feel like plastic, but they really just look like plastic. And they are sooooo uncomfortable! Just awful. You can get better lashes for $1-2
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes are a good first pair of fake lashes for people who don’t want a dramatic look. They looked natural, just made my lashes look a little longer. The glue gets tacky quickly and they are comfortable to wear. I got these on sale at Marshall’s (they always have a bunch of lash styles by this brand).
Hayden  T.
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
Super cute and flirty. I like the lash glue that comes with it and I only paid like four dollars for these lashes Marshall’s. I will wear them often.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Review for: The Vintage Cosmetic Company Connie Lashes
Love the style of these lashes. I really like lashes that are longer and fuller on the outer edge. I usually cut of 1/3 of the inner lash just to give it a more natural look. These last a whole night out and are tough enough to last multiple uses. Pretty affordable as well!

Looking for your answer?