The Village Company Mr. Bubble Extra Gentle Dye & Fragrance Free Bubble Bath 36-oz.
  • "and Makes bath time so much fun for the kids!" in 1 review
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I'm so grateful they came up with the one for sensitive skin; however I wish there was something they could do to make the bubbles last longer.
The bubbles last only about 5 mins after the bath starts.
Ashley L.
I love how reasonably priced this product is, but my only concern is how fast the bubbles dissolve way before my daughters even have time to get into the bath.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
My kids beg to get Mr. Bubbles Brand of bubble bath. I like it because it doesn't bother my sons sensitive skin! and Makes bath time so much fun for the kids!
Becky L.
My son loves Mr.Bubble!! There are lots of bubbles at first, but then they disappear rather quickly so I have to add more!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
Love this product and the smell. My only complaint is that the bubbles disappear way before the bath is done.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
My child loves this stuff, i love that it is not costly! you got alot for your money. it easy on little kids skin! i can be found in most stores. this is a great product!
Diana C.
"My baby beg to get Mr. Bubbles Brand of bubble bath. I like it because it doesn't bother my little girls sensitive skin! and Makes bath time so much fun for the kids!"