3 colors available

BY NONE

They're back - and they're not alone. The seductive characters of "The Vampire Diaries" return for a stunning 4-Disc 22-Episode Season Two. This time Elena, Stefan, Damon and the other residents of Mystic Falls are joined by sinister new blood. Released from the tomb, Katherine unleashes her personal brand of evil in a diabolical plot. The Originals - the world's oldest and most dangerous vampires - hunt for Elena, who discovers she has a terrifying connection to their world. And now bloodsuckers aren't the only monsters in town. On moonlit nights, werewolves roam in search of victims. including vampires, who succumb to a single werewolf bite. "The Vampire Diaries": unending suspense, undying romance. Unaired Scenes, Audio Commentary, "Second Bite" AKA Gag Reel. "Pages of the Wolf": 3 Featurettes - "The Myth & The Mystery" (Werewolf Lore), "Building the Beasts" (Working with Actual and Mechanical Wolves) and "Howling at the Moon" (Michael Trevino's Transformative Makeup Process); "Her Own Worst Enemy. Elena, Catherine and Nina!: Nina Dobrev Rises to the Challenge of Playing Two Roles"; "The Perfect Love Triangle: Vampires, Werewolves, Witches: Setting the Record Straight on Who's Nibbling on Whom for the First Two Seasons". see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love this show! Elena is probably my least fave character, but the guys make it totally worth it. It's a little rough in some parts, but over all it's great.
Vickie n.
Vickie n.
The Colony, TX
So addicted to this series. I can't get enough of it. I binge watch it as much as I can with my daughter. Amazing show.
tatia l.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
Elena anddamon ruin it for me. They made elena a whiner and Damon a lost puppy instead of how awesome he wasat the beginning and the broke stealena
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Yes! obsessed. season 5 and 6 are a bit slow, but they tell you back in in the most recent season.
Jesse W.
Best season? Possibly. A lot of serious stuff goes down in this season and it's crazy trying to understand some of it. Fantastic show though and it's a great purchase.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I love Vampire diaries so much I decided to purchase all the seasons and watch them I like TV shows like this so I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I love this show! But since it's all on Netflix I have yet to feel the need to buy the BluRays. And even if they get taken down, I'll probably buy digitally...
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Series started good but I have stopped watching. Just back and worth love stories and Elena always doing stupid things to put herself in danger and then crying about it. Endless drama but not always the entertaining drama.
Jesse W.
This is when the show really takes off and will amaze you by how much the plots thicken and how deep the characters get. It's pretty intense this season and you really will get hooked from the first episode of this season.
Sona S.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
The fifth season is much darker, would not recommend for children at all (my younger brother watched it and was left oh so sad). I love the acting and the camera quality has gotten better. Recommend the whole series.