The Vampire Diaries

by The Vampire Diaries

What is the premise of this show?
Did you like the series ending of The Vampire Diaries? **SPOILERS**
Is this programme like Twilight?
Start your review of The Vampire Diaries!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Started watching on Netflix and just could not get enough that I had to turn on the tv and watch the new season and now I watch it every week on The CW!” in 49 reviews
“One of my all time favorite shows I love elena,Damon,stefan,etc all of the characters are amazing and the show is amazing #fangirl#vampire diaries#love” in 38 reviews
“Ian Somerhalder is not only sexy but he is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and a huge environmentalist who is using his fame to bring awareness to the cause.” in 31 reviews
“...show to where now that Nina Dobrev left, the show can continue with a story line that can still captivate you. ” in 27 reviews
“...the edge of my seat at all times with all the twists and turns i can't get enough!” in 25 reviews
Brilliant tv series. Love the actors. Nina Dobrev is beautiful. However their a quite a few flaws to the series that really annoy me. Why does Damon only use the fog and crow in the first couple episodes and never uses it again? How can he talk to Caroline through his mind when he locked in the cellar? But no one else seems to use this vampire trick again to be saved? There are so many more, but it is a really intense and gripping tv series, worth the watch.
this show held a special place in my heart I absolutely loved this show so sad its ended and in the last episode one of the main characters die (not happy with that) but apart from that all I can say is that its one of the best, in fact, THE BEST SHOW EVERRRR I would totally recommend you go and watch this if u haven't already you wont regret it
Fell in love with this show. I'm up to season 6 and loving every min of it. The acting is spot on and you can't help but fall in love with all the characters. It leaves you wanting more after every episode. It makes you laugh and I've cried a few times so far.. it's a must watch..... also if your into these types of shows check out "Shadow Hunter" 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
I found the series incredibly sexy and fun. Not only were the stories exciting and interesting, the actors had powerful unique personalities and all of em were super hot and sexy. The series is not a serious one and can be watched with family!!
Bakewell, Derbyshire
What can’t you love about the vampire diaries so addictive and easy to watch and [email protected] story without it being boring also very hot men what keeps you watching 😍
Bradford
Vampire diaries started off so amazing.  You would be glued to your seats.  Acting ,story line all was so good.  Was a original series nothing out there was similar to this. Liked the episode when the originals were sorted out.  But some were along the line I think,  each of the series lost its , story line.  I would recommend this,  because it was a good programme.  Did end up watching all the remaining episodes on Netflix.
This is one of my favourite TV shows and I don't think there wil ever be one like it. I only found out about it once the last season was premiering so I got to watch all the seasons at my own pace and enjoy the sarcasm of Ian for myself. There are a few intimate scenes but they make the show worthwhile.
manchester
This show was what got me into Netflix binging! Every single episode and season is amazing and it will always be one of my favourites ❤️ the plot and the characters are to die for and there are so many twists, you never know what’s gonna happen next
Hasfield, Gloucester
I love this show! I have been watching this programme since it was first released and although i do think some of the newer stuff is a bit stilted I absolutely recommend it (if only for the earlier seasons). I have recommended this show to alot of friend and even have my boyfriend watching it with me! Team Damon forever!
I love this TV show it is definately one of my favourites. You fall in love with each and every character at soon point in the seasons and you can't stop watching it once you have started. I'm so sad that it is on its final season but I will still continue to watch. Also the spinoff show The originals is amazing too.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cumming , GA