The Vampire Diaries

The lives, loves, dangers and disasters in the town, Mystic Falls, Virginia. Creatures of unspeakable horror lurk beneath this town as a teenage girl is suddenly torn between two vampire brothers.

My favourite character is Klaus, what is yours?
What made you want to be an influencer ?
Looking for something new to watch on Netflix. Just finished legacies. The Vampire Diaries What is good?
Start your review of The Vampire Diaries!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Started watching on Netflix and just could not get enough that I had to turn on the tv and watch the new season and now I watch it every week on The CW!in reviews
One of my all time favorite shows I love elena,Damon,stefan,etc all of the characters are amazing and the show is amazing #fangirl#vampire diaries#lovein reviews
Ian Somerhalder is not only sexy but he is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and a huge environmentalist who is using his fame to bring awareness to the cause.in reviews
...show to where now that Nina Dobrev left, the show can continue with a story line that can still captivate you. in reviews
...the edge of my seat at all times with all the twists and turns i can't get enough!in reviews
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Vampire Diaries uploaded by Courtney W.
The Vampire Diaries I remember watching this show when it first came out, but I never finished it. I’ve recently started rewatching it again since this quarantine, and it’s just such a good show. It can be silly teenage drama at times, but most of the episodes are really entertaining. I think the only downside is that Elena can be super annoying at times, but her character has redeeming qualities. In fact, I think all of the characters have redeeming qualities.. yes even Klaus. I think there can be plot holes, but ultimately the plot is fairly nice. I like the plot twists. I feel like the later seasons get super dramatic, so if you don’t like drama, this is not your show. But if you like vampire shows or are just bored and need to be entertained, I recommend this show. #followforfollow #netflix #binge #popculture
Amber W.
Spring Lake, NC
The Vampire Diaries uploaded by Amber W.
I used to watch this show when it came on weekly and it was enjoyable. I liked the concept of two vampire brothers that fell in love with a human. The books were okay but I enjoyed the television show better. The spin offs are great as well.
Tamera S.
Deming,NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am absolutely addicted to this show I highly recommend it...its way better then twilight. So sad that Nina dobrev is leaving the show it probably won't be the same without her but I hope it keeps going strong after her final episode.
db V.
I did not think I would like this show. I wasn't interested in a Vampire show but I had a friend who started watching this at my house. Before I knew it I was obsessed with what was going to happen neext. You really need to watch it from the beginning to understand it all. I love this show and hate having to wait till the end. Also it is not as bad as it sounds when you hear about a Vampire show. It's not all blood and death. There's a lot more to it. I highly recommend that you give this show a chance before rejecting it.
Larissa C.
Potts Camp, MS
Ah The Vampire Diaries. One of my guilty pleasures when it comes to the television shows I watch. One of the CW's (which I call the "pretty people" network because everyone in their shows are so dang attractive) best shows, in my opinion. I was a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was on television. Now that it is gone I watch The Vampire Diaries. A show full of young attractive supernatural beings and humans with drama, humor, and well thought out plots. This show isn't a horrible Twilight-ish show. No sparkly vampires. I recommend watching it if you like vampire shows.
lauren T.
Troy, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show! They really keep you wanting to come back the next week to watch. This show never disappoints!
Jennifer P.
Toledo, OH
Love the show, wasn't sure at first. But I started watching season 1. It really grew on me! I need my Netflix back so I can catch up! I have always loved Vampires and usually read or watch as much as I can.
Courtney A.
Bluff City, TN
I hate how much I pine over this show. So interesting, and the cast is great!
I hate how much I pine over this show. So interesting, and the cast is great!
Maddy G.
Marlton, NJ
I have watched all these episodes and Damon is my favorite. My friend and I ARE meeting him in the summer in Parsippany. Overall great show and great actors!!!!!!! ;)
Carmella F.
Waverly, TN
I am so in love with The Vampire Diaries!! I would definitely recommend this show to all my friends!!!!

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nichole K.
Taylorsville, NC
il y a 5 mois
Katie B. il y a 5 mois
I really enjoyed Vampire Diaries. It was fun, typically dramatic, but super fun.
Maria G.
Miami
il y a un an
Let me put you all on the absolute BEST SHOW!!! The Vampire Diaries 💘 who’s seen it? p.s. Damon Salvatore is the actual love of my life, if you know you know 😍
Brandy N. il y a 7 mois
Gotta love Damon. He is even better in the books.
Chard S.
Cannock
il y a un an
The Vampire Diaries IS THERE GOING TO BE A SEASON 9???????
Shairis R. il y a un an
Sadly no but the originals and vampire diaries are together so you should watch the originals then watch legacies is basically were vampire diaries left off