BY THE VAMPIRE DIARIES #16 in TV

The Vampire Diaries
  • "Started watching on Netflix and just could not get enough that I had to turn on the tv and watch the new season and now I watch it every week on The CW!" in 49 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorite shows I love elena,Damon,stefan,etc all of the characters are amazing and the show is amazing #fangirl#vampire diaries#love" in 38 reviews
  • "Ian Somerhalder is not only sexy but he is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, and a huge environmentalist who is using his fame to bring awareness to the cause." in 31 reviews
  • "I feel that it deserves the five starts because they planned the show to where now that Nina Dobrev left, the show can continue with a story line that can still captivate you. " in 27 reviews
  • "This show is my favorite show out right now it has me on the edge of my seat at all times with all the twists and turns i can't get enough!" in 25 reviews
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you’ve never watched this show, you need to! I watched the show when it first aired, right away and I became immediately hooked. The vampire “moment” has passed, but this show is just so so so good. It has characters that you can relate to and love and characters that you will despise but it’s all part of the fun of watching it! Since it’s over now, you can binge watch peacefully at your own pace because you won’t have to worry about missing any new episodes!
Haley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a must watch show and I'm happy that I stayed to watch all 8 seasons! This is one of my favorite shows, and I'm upset that they had to cancel it because I've become so attached to the characters that I was so heartbroken when it was cancelled. The story line is amazing, the characters have such good developments, there are beautiful relationships and I promise you that you will love the characters, relate to them and become attached to this show like I was.
H Y.
The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows to watch. Some of my favorite characters were Damon (of course, duh; I just love how he does bad things for good reasons), Enzo (his character is quite ambiguous; you never know if he's doing good or bad, and I love it), & Bonnie (team witch!!). And when Elena (Nina Dobrev) left the show, I was so upset because I wanted Damon to get his happily ever after--of course, she came back during the last episode, but it wasn't enough. Overall, I'm sad the show is over, but I guess all good things must come to an end sooner or later.

Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This show is my everything! I watched one episode on a fluke...and instantly I had to purge and watch several episodes in a row. I feel in love immediately. All of the characters play their rolls to perfection and the show was really well written and produced! I really wish they had not stopped this show. I would have been a watcher forever. Now I just have to re-watch the seasons just to get my fix lol.
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
Really grwat storyline, that eventually leads to a spinoff show. The characters leave you loving and hating them back and forth. They surprise you often. Vampires, werewolves, witches. Like other shows with many seasons, the last season felt like they were running out of ideas, drew it out, and then rushed the very end. Was disappointed in the last episodes, but would watch again
Angelina D.
This amazingly compelling story will always be a favorite show in my book. With the chemistry between characters you will find yourself cought up in all the supernatural problems. With the groups trying to work together, kill each other, and have new alliances, this show will pull you in to the love, the fights, and the new battles they face.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I own every season on DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. This show is amazing!!! I definitely like Elana with Damion. Definitely seem like a better couple. Stefan gets on my nerves and Caroline is a very good vampire! Bonnie is a good friend but she always seems to be getting hurt by the ones she cares about. I just love this show.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I hate the fact that I loved this show way too much!!! I did not want it to end! Once I started it i was like ok this seems almost every other vampire shows out there but once I saw that there were other twists and turns I couldn't stop watching! The acting was good and so where the story lines, once you thought nothing else could happen something else popped up and made it even more interesting! You want to hate certain characters but just can't I would say that you end up falling in love almost everyone. I am not one to get emotional but this show totally played with my emotions! I think after I am done with other shows that I would go back and watch this again.
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
The first episode I saw a snippet of was when Caroline and Stefan figured out Elena was sired to Damon. *Spoiler alert!* So I did the free month of Netflix and watched the entire series in a week. And then I made my sister watch because it was that good. This show took us on the biggest roller coaster of emotions. The acting was so raw and real at times that you forgot they were acting. The series ended in a way that not a lot of people thought it would go. But I am proud to say that TVD changed my life.
Hannah Z.
Chicago
The vampire diaries was very good. You may be unsure of if you want to watch based on the fact that it’s a typical vampire story, but its anything but that. As you keep watching you learn to love them and grow with them. Watching is a great experience.
Salina A.
Chicopee, MA
Favorite female on the show?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Damon or Stefan? ;)
Mackenzie B.
Omaha, NE
Stefan or Damon?
Jailene C.
Aurora, CO
Who should Elena be with? Damon or Stephan??
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do you like vampire diaries or twilight?