The Uplifting One Volume Starter Kit

The high-performance shampo and conditioner, formulated with South Sea Blue Seaweed Extract, helps provide uplifting volume and thickness while conditioning delivering noticeable body to hair. Hair feels fuller, with touchable softness and glossing shine. One and Then Some High-performance Dry Texturizing Spray instantly starts working to create effortless fullness and volume without dulling hair. Hair feels voluminous with a soft, textured finish. For all hair types. Suitable for color-treated hair. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free.

Shampoo: Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide Mipa, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Coconut Acid, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate\u002FHydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-80, Sodium Isethionate, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Silicone Quaternium-3, Polyquaternium-59, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-12, Corallina Officinalis (Blue Seaweed) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Citric Acid. 413-1.01.\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EConditioner: Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate\u002FHydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Stearamine Oxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Limonene, Bis-Isobutyl Peg\u002FPpg-20\u002F35\u002FAmodimethicone Copolymer, C11-15 Pareth-7, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Laureth-9, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Trideceth-12, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Corallina Officinalis (Blue Seaweed) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Creatine. 414-1.01.\u003C\u002Fbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003E Dry Texturizing Spray: Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Vp\u002FVa Copolymer, Zeolite, Pvp, Limonene, Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Glycerin, Phenethyl Benzoate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Serica Powder (Silk Powder), Butylene Glycol, Citral, Linalool, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Geraniol, Amodimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bht, Cystoseira Amentacea\u002FCaespitosa Branchycarpa Extract, Triolein, Caprylic\u002F Capric Triglyceride, Algin, Carrageenan, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Chitosan, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid. 256-1.01 Sds-Ca-2873.\u003C\u002Fbr\u003E

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Uplifting One Volume Starter Kit!
Eddy Luis A.
Es lo mejor opcion para restaurar e hidratar el cuero cabelludo protegiendolo de los rayos ultravioleta, dar brillo y mantenerlo como todas deseamos saludable y en abundancia, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados, sin ningún tipo de objeción... La mejor opcion
Denille G.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG! I love this trial set... so much so that I'm buying the full size shampoo & conditioner as soon as I've finished it! It smells amazing and adds much needed volume to my hair! It also doesn't leave my hair with any residue so I don't have to wash my hair everyday! I love it! Highly recommend!!! Go get some!!
komal A.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have fine hair and always looking for something to add volume without having any damages. It’s one of the best products so far. Love that it gave the confidence and boost that I needed. Last about 2 days.
Catherine J.
This starter kit is absolutely amazing! Especially if you don't know this brand it's a great way to sample it. The shampoo for one lathers in so well and it definitely has helped with my volume. I've looked all around for years for a volumizing shampoo that works and this seems to be the only one that manages to give me some type of volume. The best part of this kit would have to be the texturizing spray. This gives me so much more volume and it lasts up to three days! I absolutely love it I've never found another product that's work so well without making my hair look crunchy or like it's been attacked by hair spray. This is a lifesaver for people with flat hair!

Looking for your answer?