The Ultimate Slow Cooker Book: More than 400 Recipes from Appetizers to Desserts (Better Homes and Gardens Ultimate)

BY NONE

Buy on Target*
denise r.
I love this book it has great recipes, I'm always on the run have a busy schedule and this book taught me many delicious recipes to try out. I love that I don't have a repetitive dinner every week I truly recommend it.
Rachel C.
This cookbook is awesome! My husband and I both work all day, sometimes on opposite shifts. This is a total lifesaver! There are tons of recipes, so you don't feel like you are eating the same thing every night. It has chicken, beef and pork recipes, as well as meatless options, side dishes, desserts, and even breakfast!