Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosThe Twilight Saga
The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive

by The Twilight Saga

Estoy muy interesada en poder verlo, alguien me cuentas un poco?
which season do you like more? I can review all seasons and I’m becoming more and more interested 🥰 The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive ?
Who would you say is your favourite character in this movie is? And why?
Start your review of The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I had never even heard of Twilight when the first movie came out and I remember being home for Thanksgiving and my 15 year old niece wanted to go see the film a 2nd time and asked me to go along, so I thought sure...Vampire movie, okay.in reviews
Liking the characters depends on your taste in actors, the biggest actor that was probably most disliked was Kristen Stewart, but it is personal preference.in reviews
I like the story line and i like the graphics in the movie the idea and the effects of the movie is great but i wouldnt watch it more than 3 timesin reviews
After seeing the movies I thought they did a great job even though the quality gets so much better as they continue.in reviews
I really enjoyed reading these books, and I was fairly pleased with the movies... although I always think that the books are better. in reviews
Longwood, FL
I was addicted to the story from the first time I bought the first book all the way to the last movie made. I was pretty sad when I watched the last movie and knew that there will not be any more. I hope so much that the Author will write some more books like Twilight.
Tulsa, OK
It's hard to write a short review. Best way I could say it is it got me through my late-teen early 20s years.
Holland, MI
The only reason I have watched more than one of these movies is to see if Jacob eats Edward. I am NOT a fan of re-writing vampire lore. They sparkle in the daylight?!?! UM, NO. I would like Edward to meet Angel......LOL! That would make me LOL!! Whiney, wimpy vampires is NOT how vampires should be seen.
Mount Vernon, IN
Best movies ever.im not much on vampire movies but this story was awesome.bella and edward are the perfect couple.and of course the wolves were totally cool.
Lake City, MI
I absolutely love the Twilight series. The movies were great! I wish they would continue the series on, just cause I like the movies that much.
Piedmont, SC
Awesome films! They have romance, action, adventure, and sci-fi. One of my favorite scenes includes the action between the wolves and the vampires. Another favorite scene is when one of the main characters turns.
Kyle, TX
The Twilight books are my secret addiction haha, some say they're just horrible books but I personally loved them. I loved the movies as well.... although I didn't picture any of the characters as the actors that were chosen to play them.. aside from Alice.
Birmingham, AL
I read the books before I started watching the movies. The more financial backing they received the better the movies became. By the last three of them, they were very close to the books.
Tampa, FL
As someone who actually suffered through the books, the movies were even worse. Horrible casting. Horrible script. Rushed production to make more money. None of this equals a good film
Naples, FL
The movie is good . But some times it would get me mad. Other then that it's really good it has good action. The love story it's a good series.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
salome K. il y a un an
I like the first and second part, especially the first. This is different film in this genre with good actors, and I can enjoy watching it even several times.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina