The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 DVD uploaded by Abigail L.The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 DVD uploaded by Abigail L.The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 DVD uploaded by Jasmine O.

BY SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT

The astonishing conclusion to the series, "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part Two", illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions. After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi. "Forever: Filming Breaking Dawn Part 2" - Seven-part "making of" documentary, Chapter 1: "Rebirth", Chapter 2: "Renesmee", Chapter 3: "The Cottage", Chapter 4: "The Gathering", Chapter 5: "The Field", Chapter 6: "The Battle", Chapter 7: "Forever", "Two Movies at Once" Featurette, "The Forgotten" Green Day Music Video, "Jump to" Features, Audio Commentary with Director Bill Condon. Languages: English and Spanish, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired) and Spanish. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was super stoked when this movie finally released. I absolutely loved the story and this one because it showed Edward and Bella‘s child, and what they had to go through to keep her safe. I really liked the werewolves in this movie, they were super awesome. I was extremely excited to see what kind a vampire Bella will turn out to be. I thought this was a great ending to the series
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
Breaking dawn was my favorite and movie. I love how they displayed the passion and love between the two main characters. Which of course the book was wayyyy better. My favorite scene was the honeymoon.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the Twilight movies. All of them! I am such a fan. I really enjoy watching them.
They're all great at acting, it's all really enjoyable. My favorite scene is when they meet up with the evil vampires and fight!
This movie is affordable, it's a few years old. You can purchase this at your local thrift store or Walmart, i'm sure.
I recommend to any Twilight book lovers!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I love this whole series the books and the movies I have to say breaking Dawn part one and two are probably my favorite a lot of drama action I would definitely recommend you watch the whole series and read the books 1st.
olivia c.
Viper , KY
Amazing movie!! a lot of people don't like the twilight saga but i do. My favorite scene was the fight scene! actors did amazing and the soundtrack was so good!! i recommend you watch the entire twilight series.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Destiny G.
Love the twilight movies, love themmmmm but don't know wear to find the books, any help? Watch for movies!!
Jasmine O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great movie! Absolutely loved it! Has a lot of action! In love with the saga!!
Victoria F.