The Truman

The Truman has a weighted core, underside grip, and rubberized body for maximum control.

What other razors would you compare this to?
How does the razor perform? Does it have a close shave? Is it something that you have to pair with their specific shaving cream? TIA
How do those compare to the Gillette razors? I have always been wondering.
Start your review of The Truman!
How would you rate this product?
7 days agoPerris
I love how well this this shaves. No irritation. Removes hair with 1 swipe. Doesnt clog. Alot of positive things. My #1 con is i forgot this thing in my shower 2 days while i was away and i go back to see this thing is literally all rusted. I mean i know your not suppised to leave them in the shower. But was side to side next to my bic razor and this one just didn't make it. Had to toss a almost new razor head.
a month agograytown, Ohio
Can't complain about this item. I bought mine probably 5 years ago and am still using it regularly. The heads still seat tightly into the handle and it still would look nice if I cleaned the soap grime of it. All in all it has been a good investment for me. My wife actually bought one since I liked mine so much
3 months ago
Ok so I know this razor is “for men” and not a pretty pink color but seriously men’s razors work better then woman’s. After trying this for myself and getting a ridiculously smooth shave with less work then other razors, I had to tell my husband who then bought one for himself. The first swipe of the razor my husbands face was pure disbelief. He couldn’t believe how smooth it was after just one swipe! Let’s just say neither one of us has switched back to any other bran.
21 days agoMiddleton, MA
The Truman uploaded by Idelton L.
Today I received my first box from Harry’s with a trial kit. I chose the orange, the design looks very nice. You can find Harry’s product at target or online. The plans are flexible, so you can choose how often receive the products. Unfortunately there is no tracking on the website, after purchasing you will receive on email with tracking number e some shipping details. For me the price worth. Hope I could help you with this review. #menscare #skincare #razors
2 months ago
Wow! This razor is so slick! After using this razor, I actually FELT like I had shaved instead of just pushed soap around my leg. I didn't have to go over my shave multiple times as the hair was cut the first time and I didn't have any razor burn. I like the look and simplicity of this razor and look forward to trying more of their products.
2 months agoWhiteman Afb, MO
Switching to these razors was possibly one of the best things I could ever do when it comes to shaving. Altho8gh marketed for men, I am super fond of these. The razors last a long time and give a super clean and smooth shave that I am looking for. Theres nothing bad I can say about these!
a month agoKelso
This razor gives an extremely close shave. I’m a woman and I use it for my legs and armpits which works perfectly. Compared to women’s razors this is by far the best I’ve tried. I’m very satisfied with my trial set and will be renewing my subscription.
3 months agoWshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Both my husband and I have been using Harry’s razor for years now and I love it, before this I was using ‘women’s razors’ but I felt like they didn’t do the job. This razor gets everything and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth.
a month agoBenton
My favorite razors. They’re inexpensive and compare to any blade I’ve spent double or triple on. I’ve been using Harry’s since they were very small; now they’re in Target, so it’s so easy to access now. 10/10
2 years agoCoal City , IL
Harry's Truman razor is by far the best razor I have ever used in my life. The razor blades have a long life. This razor has no trouble cutting through even Amazon like hair, with one pass. Where I have had other razors I have used would have struggled to get the job done. The handle is easy to hold. It has a good weight to it is not flimsy. I like that you can get this delivered to you as a monthly product or you can pick it up now at your local Target. I highly suggest that you give Harry's a try if you have not this by far is the best razor I've ever used.