The Truman uploaded by Meghan W.The Truman uploaded by Cindy S.

BY HARRY'S #10 in Men's Razors

The Truman has a weighted core, underside grip, and rubberized body for maximum control.

Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and I both love Harry's razors. We started out with the free first-time bundle that was sold directly from their website. The blades are great quality and are very versatile. My husband especially loves the single trimmer blade on the top to shape his beard. The handle is also really good quality and I especially love that it's made from a material that is easy to grip. I think we all can attest to how annoying it is to drop your razor in the shower! Now that these are sold in Target and Walmart, it's even easier to get a great quality razor at affordable prices.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Hubby and I both have one and it’s the best razor we’ve ever had. The top has a single razonthat he uses to tiny touch ups around his beard and of course the regular front side does an amazing job without irritating my skin or his. We are lifetime Harry’s razors buyers. Definitely recommend stopping st target and getting one
Rachel W.
USA
Harry's Truman razor is by far the best razor I have ever used in my life. The razor blades have a long life. This razor has no trouble cutting through even Amazon like hair, with one pass. Where I have had other razors I have used would have struggled to get the job done. The handle is easy to hold. It has a good weight to it is not flimsy. I like that you can get this delivered to you as a monthly product or you can pick it up now at your local Target. I highly suggest that you give Harry's a try if you have not this by far is the best razor I've ever used.
Cynthia G.
In my opinion, these are so much better than many of the women razors. My husband and I both have one. These are also much more affordable than other razors. We bought ours from target but you can also get them from Walmart or subscribe on their website. They also have a limited edition pride razor set right now supporting lgbtq+ (100% profits are donated.)
Daniela A.
I bought this for myself and one for my husband, and we both have liked it so far. We have a subscription that delivers to your home 8x blades every three months, but you can schedule it for your best convenience. The razor and the blades are available at Target too.
Shivani P.
This is one of the best razors I have used! Nothing beats how close of a shave you get with it. You never have to go over certain parts of your skin, and the blades stay nice and sharp. Only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it will not work well on skin without a decent base. You HAVE to use shave gel or cream with it since there is no gel strip on there. Not using one makes your skin feel rubbery and is very likely to irritate you while shaving. Otherwise, the razor is amazing!
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
I bought this razor for my husband when it was only a subscription online . Now that it’s sold in stores , EVEN BETTER! My husband says this razor is the best he’s ever tried and glad I got it for him and he won’t try anything else .
Hannah P.
I have convinced myself that some men's personal care products are better than women's (i.e., deodorant). I was frustrated with women's razors because they have no longevity, and you spend so much money on replacement heads. On a whim, I purchased Harry's Truman razor, and I still love it. The razor head lasts for a longggg time and I have had 0 nicks. In the end, you will save a lot of money.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Great razor and heads for an even better price! This is Target’s personal brand of razors and they’re amazing and for about half the price, normally you spend about $45 just for the razor and cartridges alone so the fact that these are $10 and the refills around about $9 is a way better deal. They don’t last as long, but they get the job done and leave a really close, smooth shave every time.
Crowned G.
So I purchased the green version of this one. I bought it because I saw my sibling uses it and it felt sturdy. I always hear that men's razors were better so I wanted to try it out. Let me tell you, these razors are amazing! It cuts the time it takes to shave in half the time because it gets rid of the majority of my hair in one swipe. 5/5 stars, I will continue to use this razor and really recommend it.