The Town

by Warner Home Video

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Town!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“one of my favorite movies and ben affleck is HOT like always...its a must see action packed film that is great for date night bc not only is ur man happy its not a chick flick but you get to see hot guys with great boston accents ” in reviews
Atlantic Beach, FL
Love this movie and honestly one of the best I have seen Ben Affleck in. I am not into movies like this too often but got talked into watching and now it's one that I always recommend for people to watch. this is for sure a must see.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love this movie. Love Ben Affleck's character! A bad boy from Boston falling for a smart sweet girl, makes him want to turn his life around! action, suspense, and romance!
Falling Wtrs, WV
This is a movie I can watch again and again because it has so much action I always miss something. The actors/actresses are very good and play all parts very well!
I was not expecting much from the movie and avoided all the hype from when it first came out. I had it on when it was airing on TNT and was pleasantly surprised.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wonderful wonderful movie!!! I hate Blake Lively's role in this movie even though I really like her. Ben Affleck was great as well as the rest of the cast.
Beverly, MA
1,113 reviews
Such a Boston classic. Amazing acting and great action. The movie has a great story line from beginning to end that isn't as predictable as you may think.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great action movie with a lot of unexpected plot twists. This movie has a great cast and kept me interested the entire time. Highly recommended.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great acting by Ben Afflek with his dark side of crime and robbery. Based out of Boston, the accents are thick, the Red Sox get robbed, and all is great
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love a good Boston movie! Bad Boston accents are the WORST but they are done right here. Very entertaining movie, lots of action. Good job Ben Affleck!
Chicopee, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great movie! I love Ben Affleck! Such great actors and story line! Will have you intrigued from the moment it starts to the end! Must watch!

Looking for your answer?