The Town

by Warner Home Video

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Town!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“one of my favorite movies and ben affleck is HOT like always...its a must see action packed film that is great for date night bc not only is ur man happy its not a chick flick but you get to see hot guys with great boston accents ” in reviews
Louisville, KY
I LOVE this movie! Super suspenseful, and Ben Affleck is amazing in it. All the acting is awesome! I love crime movies, and this one had me hooked from the beginning. It wasn't too graphic, which I like as well. I watch it all the time. Ben Affleck is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors. Honestly, it will surprise you because it makes Ben Affleck's character seem like a normal person (for a bank robber) and that makes it even more intriguing.
Colchester, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
omfg one of my favorite movies of all time. worth watching if you like suspense movies ... i laughed cried was nervous broke out in a sweat and my heart was beating out of my chest all through out this movie. def kept me on the edge of my seat.. The Town is a movie I will watch again and again and it will never get old
Tucson, AZ
Great action packed movie !!! The actors are amazing in this movie ! Def a good date night movie .. Ben affleck does an amazing job in this movie as well as the others! Def recommend it !
LOVE this movie. the acting is phenomenal, you find yourself rooting for ben affleck and jon hamm at the same time. blake lively shows off her acting chops. the heists are so nicely thought out. can't say enough good things.
AL, AL
Lost this movie. Perfect amount of action and plot. Love the actors, they did a great job. The Boston accents are always fun. Ben Affleck is always fun to see in different types of movies. Keeps watchers entertained from beginning to the end of the movie.
Boston, MA
I watched this movie last night! I must say, it is really one of my favorites. Ben Affleck was amazing as usual. It was very entertaining. I recommend watching this on a night in.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite movies and ben affleck is HOT like always...its a must see action packed film that is great for date night bc not only is ur man happy its not a chick flick but you get to see hot guys with great boston accents
Osceola, NE
Great movie with a very strong cast. I felt like the characters really developed well throughout the movie, and at the end, you felt completely different about them than you did at the beginning. I'd definitely watch it again!
Bluffton, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ben Afleck and his co-actors are perfect for this story. Very entertaining and draws your attention from beginning to end. I would recommend this as a date night option.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I went into this movie knowing absolutely about it, there was little advance hoopla that I can recall, that usually accompanies a major motion picture. The idea of mask wearing, semi automatic toting nuns at once seems invigorating and slightly surreal, but the viciousness, and sloppy impulse control of one of the robbers played brilliantly by Jeremy Renner (of Hurt Locker) immediately brings us crashing into the reality of what's happening. These hardened ruthless criminals hide behind a funny mask, and will eliminate anyone who gets in their way. So they kidnap the attractive female bank manager played adorably by Rebecca Hall for leverage, and let her go. Upon checking her drivers license, and discovering she lives in their neighborhood, the psycho wants her eliminated to cover their tracks. Ben Affleck's character takes the card and decides to investigate her, and discover what she knows. One thing leads to another, and the lives of everyone involved starts to move in ever decreasing circles as the FBI investigation starts closing in. The story is brilliantly told, and the theater audience responded to the irony of the conversations between the criminal and his unknowing victim. Ben Affleck's character seems a little at odds with his criminal life, and you wonder why he is a bank robber, nevertheless he has a well developed dark side, and is very resourceful, resourceful enough to be the the architect.

Looking for your answer?