The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by keren a.The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by NICOLE H.The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by Erica S.

BY THE TOPPS COMPANY, INC. #65 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Not for children 3 and under. see more...

NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always a tummy fun filled sugary treat!! Who wouldn't want to be able to literally eat the beautiful gems they can wear on their hand! All of the flavors are right on and actually tastes like they are supposed to! Blue raspberry super good and so is Terry and those are the ones with the kiddos fight over the most
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I absolutely love all flavors of ring pops. Even as an adult I'm likely to buy a ring pop from a concession stand. Even though it won't fit on my finger anymore, it's still a favorite.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
These remind me of being a kid again! A delicious treat with a nice flair. The pack makes them affordable since they're normally $1.50. I like the mixed flavored ones the best
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids loves these ringpops. I send my daughter with one to school most of the time for her and her bestfriend. I personally love them too they have awsome flavors.
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Seriously who doesn't like ring pops or have some sort of nostalgia from them? How many of us pretended it was a wedding ring? Thankfully my local corner store stocks up on them & i can grab them whenever I want. My daughter is old enough to eat them now so she enjoys them too and loves it when I let her have 1. She thinks it's funny when I say to her "I used to eat them too when I was your age." lol
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like Ring Pops. They're a fun ring shaped lollipop - the ring base is plastic and the gemstone shaped lollipop is attached to the top. I like that they come in a variety of yummy fruit flavors, are brightly colored, and are fun. They're a candy I've enjoyed since I was a child, and are a treat I get for my Godchildren and nephews which they love.
I recommend them to anyone.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
A childhood favorite. They are colorful, fun and tasty. I used to love to get these as a child. I was never disappointed. I am sure soon enough my daughter will start asking for them. They are easy to find and affordable to buy, so no problem! I think these would be a cute party favor.
Heidi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a huge hit in our house. They are fun and of course very sweet and the ring part of the pop makes it easy to hold without getting so sticky. Of course they y are high in sugar but they are candy, so that is to be expected. They are terrific party favors and stocking stuffers.
Tres C.
Topps Ring Pop candy is indeed a fruit fest. Its a awesome product because the flavors are really great and its hard to not binge on them. I love them and they are a very affordable treat. Perhaps the best part is how fun Ring Pops are to eat and I highly recommend them.
Valerie H.
My son and daughter absolutely love these! they are affordable and have many different flavors to suit each individual person. only flaw is you cant see the ring pop and risk getting a broken one, and thats a problem with us, because my son has autism and the littlest thing off on it, he throws a fit and wants a different one. explaining that to a clerk sometimes is hard