The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12)

Not for children 3 and under.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Ring Pops are so fun to eat. I’m a teacher and kids today still enjoy them. I like that they are available in a pack so you can get several at once. They also come in many different tasty flavors. I will say they can get a bit messy and gross if you’re wearing them on your finger and trying to eat them. But I guess that’s part of the fun for people.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My kids love the rings pops I buy alot of bags of these for parties an treats for my kids an other kids they have great taste an I recommend these are good for goodie bags
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by NICOLE R.
Always a tummy fun filled sugary treat!! Who wouldn't want to be able to literally eat the beautiful gems they can wear on their hand! All of the flavors are right on and actually tastes like they are supposed to! Blue raspberry super good and so is Terry and those are the ones with the kiddos fight over the most
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Ventura, CA
The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by Amber C.
Tastes like freedom, no wedding required. So affordable, great taste. Watermelon is my favorite. Hands free, drive *lick* drive. That’s what I do. To improve this product I would make the jewels larger to accommodate adults as well. Maybe add different types of jewels or multiple I want a customized princess cut jewel please. 😂
Organic, Dairy Free
Danville , KY
I absolutely love all flavors of ring pops. Even as an adult I'm likely to buy a ring pop from a concession stand. Even though it won't fit on my finger anymore, it's still a favorite.
Peekskill, NY
These remind me of being a kid again! A delicious treat with a nice flair. The pack makes them affordable since they're normally $1.50. I like the mixed flavored ones the best
Vegetarian, Vegan
Crowley, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by keren A.
My kids loves these ringpops. I send my daughter with one to school most of the time for her and her bestfriend. I personally love them too they have awsome flavors.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Topps Company Inc Fruit Fest Ring Pop Peg 1.5 Oz(Case of 12) uploaded by Erica S.
Seriously who doesn't like ring pops or have some sort of nostalgia from them? How many of us pretended it was a wedding ring? Thankfully my local corner store stocks up on them & i can grab them whenever I want. My daughter is old enough to eat them now so she enjoys them too and loves it when I let her have 1. She thinks it's funny when I say to her "I used to eat them too when I was your age." lol
Edina , MN
I like Ring Pops. They're a fun ring shaped lollipop - the ring base is plastic and the gemstone shaped lollipop is attached to the top. I like that they come in a variety of yummy fruit flavors, are brightly colored, and are fun. They're a candy I've enjoyed since I was a child, and are a treat I get for my Godchildren and nephews which they love. I recommend them to anyone.
Morgantown, WV
A childhood favorite. They are colorful, fun and tasty. I used to love to get these as a child. I was never disappointed. I am sure soon enough my daughter will start asking for them. They are easy to find and affordable to buy, so no problem! I think these would be a cute party favor.