BY THE TONYTAIL COMPANY

Place the Tonytail in your hair as you would a rubber band. Hold the synthetic hair in one hand and gently twist it around your hair 2-3 times until desired tightness is achieved. Carefully adjust the Tonytail.

Kourtney K.
New Richmond, WI
Pony tail troubles this bonder was ok not as tight as i like but did hold my hair. I have thin hair so it might wok better with thick hair.
Crystal P.
I love this sponytail holder. I've never seen one before but it's definitely useful for and easy fix when trying to put your hair up.
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
Hold your hair up great. Hair doesn't really get stuck in it, which is a plus for me. I swear these elastics are makimg me bald
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great for styling my hair fast and going on my way when im in a hurry great quality and price make it easy for all to afford
Alma T.
They work good to keep the hair on a bun or ponytail but they slip out or you have to be really careful with them.
Alaha A.
Philadelphia, PA
It's really not wort ph the money i would just take the ponytail and wrap a I'd've of my own hair around to
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I really like this for my hair because I have thick hair and it helps keep my hair up and in place
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
Honestly I call this another gimmick. I have curly hair so it's harder to get it to stay when you roll it down. I think it's easier to just take a black sock and cut the toe part and roll it down. I wouldn't buy this again but it's not expensive if you want to give it a go.

back