Shop La Mer The Tonic. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this really worth the price?
Best toners that compare to La Mer The Tonic [product:la-mer-the-tonic] ?
Start your review of The Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
The Tonic uploaded by Hazalia C.
It's the best tonic I had from La Mer. I like the formula of it, very gentle on the skin. I use it following with the serum and moisturizer for the best results. It's kind of over price, but I use this for rotation with others. The Tonic
Tina E.
The Tonic uploaded by Tina E.
I use this toner as part of my basic La Mer routine. Wash with the cleansing oil, then use this product to tone, then the treatment lotion and finish with the Creme de la Mer. Face and neck. This product has consistently provided effective toning in all seasons without any stinging or irritation to my sensitive skin.
allie G.
Austin, TX
The Tonic uploaded by allie G.
The La Mer Tonic solution is wonderful! My skin is somewhat sensitive so I always worry about trying new skin care products...but this one was perfect for my skin. The solution was fantastic for my combination skin type! The only reason I would give it a 4/5 stars is because it’s quite pricey.
Tiffany K.
Cerritos, CA
Good product for using after a shower before applying moisturizing lotion. It helps maintain the pH levels of the skin and clear acne as well.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I have fallen IN LOVE with this product. I use it morning and night before moisturizing and my skin has never felt so smooth. The texture I had in my cheek area has totally disappeared. So glad I have a big bottle. Skincare staple.
Maite L.
Love La mer and this toner is great, but it’s pricey and there many other options in the market that are just as good!
eirini T.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Amazing toner ! I don’t like using a cotton ball with this. I prefer to put a few drops in my finger tips and massage it into my face, neck, and décolletage. It makes my serum and moisturizer penetrate better. Smooths and hydrates, plumps snd gives a glow!
Lexi E.
I use this every morning after cleanser when my skin is too sensitive for Biologique Reserche P50. It rebalances my face after a glycolic toner before serums.
Julia L.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great product! Use it daily before my moisturizer. Definitely does the job! Kind of pricey for the tonic but it’s La Mer. Recommend!!
Ranielle E.
I have normal to dry skin and this works fairly well for me! However, I can't say I've noticed any crazy changes in my skin's texture or appearance. This was gifted to me but it is on the pricey side so I don't think I will be repurchasing it.