The Time Garden: A Magical Journey And Coloring Book uploaded by Bridgett B.The Time Garden: A Magical Journey And Coloring Book uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY POTTER/TENSPEED/HARMONY

The Time Garden will sweep you away into a whimsical cuckoo clock-inspired world, created in intricate pen and ink by Korean artist Daria Song. Journey through the doors of the clock into its inky innerworkings to discover a magical land of clock gears, rooftops, starry skies, and giant flying owls-all ready for you to customize with whatever colors you can dream up. Cuckoo. cuckoo. cuckoo. When the clock strikes midnight, you'll wonder, was it all a dream? see more...

Buy on Michael...
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
The Time Garden: A Magical Journey And Coloring Book This is one of the cutest coloring books ever. I love it! If your into coloring as a relaxing technique. Then this book is just for you. Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to color.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I love this. It's so relaxing . When I'm away from the phone or from work? I just zone to my own world. I love the details on every page you turn . The colors will look just as good when you are completely done. I love this adult coloring book.
This coloring book is absolutely beautiful! I'm so please with this purchase!!
Taylor S.
My mom bought me this book for therapeutic reasons, and I love it. It keeps me busy because the pictures are intricate and different than most other adult colouring books. I recommend this book for people who need more intricate designs to stay interested.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I love this adult colouring book. What a stress reliever, I can spend hours colouring in this book; the pages are nice and thick so colour markers or gel pens do not bleed through. I also use erasable pencil that also works well and doesn't smudge on the pages when erased. I like that it has illustrations on each page both front and back. A great addition to my collection.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
It is very relaxing, very fun to do. Keep you occupied for hours. Would definitely recommend it