The Tick Key 370995 The Tick Key uploaded by Kara P.

BY THE TICK KEY #50 in Flea & Tick Control

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Safe and easy way to remove ticks Simple device uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick Safer than pulling with hands or tweezers Reduces the chances of contracting common tick-carried pathogens Made of high-strength anodized aluminum Stores easily in wallet, pocket, key chain, purse, and more Smart tool to have for anyone who is outdoors on a regular basis Remove ticks safely and easily at home, at the campsite, or wherever you run into the annoying pests with The Tick Key. This easy-to-use tick removal device uses natural forward leverage to remove the entire tick, head and all, quickly and safely. Compact and convenient, The Tick Key allows you to safely remove ticks from yourself, children, or pets without touching or squishing even the toughest engorged ticks. This safe removal method reduces the odds of contracting common tick-carried pathogens such as lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Fever, or Ehrlichiosis. A breeze to use, you simply place the key over the tick in the slot, pull the key away from the tick sliding it along the skin, and the tick is pulled out, head and all. Fabricated from high-strength anodized aluminum, The Tick Key's flat design stores easily in a wallet, pocket, on a key chain, collar, saddle, or leash. Great for campers, fishermen, hunters, outdoors workers, gardeners, home owners, pet owners, pet groomers, vets, hikers, bikers, anyone else who is outdoors on a regular basis. Manufacturer model #: 370995. see more...

• I have never heard of this. Where can I get it!?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this. Where could I purchase in store?2 Answers
  • How do these work? The picture makes it hard to see. 2 Answers
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Tick Key 370995 The Tick Key
AMAZING FANTASTIC WONDERFUL PRODUCT!!! My boss told me about the Tick Key when I complained of ticks on my dogs head. I immediately ordered the 5 pack and hoped I wouldn't need it again but once I did couldn't wait to put it to use. Well, after my first experience with a Tick Key I started handing them out to everyone! This has come in handy many many times and I am grateful that this product even exists. My boyfriend even glued a magnet to the back of on and we now keep it on our fridge so we always know where it is - get one you won't regret it!!! 5+ STARS!!!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My English Bulldogs hate everything to do with grooming which makes it near impossible to get them to sit for a "tick check." However, using the tick key has made it super easy to get them to allow us to check them and if found simply pop the tick off with this genius little tool. No pain and no fuss!!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Works great. I had a tick on me and it got the head and everything off me quickly. I also use it on my dog and had the same results. I always carry it with me just in case.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Okay I hunt morel mushrooms Every Spring this year I purchased one of these at Walmart and it actually does work and help get the tick out without leaving the head in there
Kayelyn p.
This helps so much I always grab the skin and not the tick when trying to remove them this makes it easier where you just slide it on the tick and Twist and pull him out!
Kevin C.
This handy device has been a lifesaver for me with my dog. It used to be near impossible for me to remove ticks, and now it literally couldn't be easier. I would definitely recommend picking one up if you have a dog.
Leah L.
This is an absolute must have for pet parents! It's super easy to use and amazingly effective! Best thing I've ever bought!
Mary L.
Fall Branch, TN
How do these work? The picture makes it hard to see.
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've never seen this. Where could I purchase in store?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this. Where can I get it!?

back