The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

by none

Get help! That's a good idea when carefree friends traveling the back roads of Texas run into trouble. So they ask for assistance at an eerie, ramshackle farmhouse. That's a bad idea - one that cranks up the whirring, ripping terror of this fear-choked re-imagining of the cult fave "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Producer Michael Bay ("Transformers"), director Marcus Nispel (2009's "Friday the 13th") and their filmmaking team bring edgy contemporary style to a gory frightmare. Jessica Biel leads the cast of roadtrippers who must battle the spinning steel of monstrous Leatherface. Join them for a savage game of hide and shriek. Audio Commentary, Alternate Opening and Ending, Trailers & TV Spots. Subtitles: Spanish, "Severed Parts" Deleted Scenes Featurette, Documentary: "Chainsaw Redux: Making a Massacre" - Chronicling the movie's origins, casting and production; "Ed Glein: The Ghoul of Plainfield" - Shocking profile of the real-life killer that inspired the movie screen tests of Jessica Biel, Eric Balfour and Erica Leerhsen; Motograter "Suffocate" Music Video.

Anyone love this movie? I swear it is one of my favorites. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Was I the only one thinking people on hoe promo vies jump to the danger with no reason?
Start your review of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
1,896 reviews
I watched this movie for the first time when I was 12 and my mother claimed that 'You'll have nightmares from how scary it is, I did and I was 22' Needless to say, I didn't have nightmares and this movie didn't scare me one bit. I absolutely love the gore in this movie, though. I'm a huge gore fan and this flick didn't disappoint. I'd highly recommend this movie; it's better than the original, in my opinion.
Katy, TX
As a Texas this movie is a must to watch on Halloween. I love this movie even though it scares me. Every Halloween when I was growing up I would watch it with my brothers during g this time year. And know I watch it with my Husband and when my kids get older we will all watch it then.
Cape Coral, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is great for the horror and scary for the fact that it's based on a true story. The thought things like this happen is more scary and makes a bigger impact while watching the movie.
Roswell, GA
Watching this movie for the first time in 2018. I would say it's scary. It's more creepy than anything. I also see where the game, dead after daylight, got most of its idea from.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was a good movie. Not for the squeamish but great movie. Even my teenage daughter loves it and she was only two when it came out so that goes to show its timeless and a classic.
Cumberland, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have loved all of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre since I was a kid. They are great for the horror movie lover and great for Halloween. This one in particular scares me lol.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Living here in Texas yeah you gotta know about the Texas chainsaw massacre. It's been remade plenty of times but this one has to be my favorite.
Winchester , CA
Such a creepy movie it’s a little bit hard for me to watch it. Super bloody and gory for my taste... I’m always afraid I’ll have nightmares
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love scary movies and I love this one too. It's a classic and it makes it even more scary to know that it was based on real life
Bedford, TX
I HATE SCARY MOVIES! Although, this one is pretty cool since it's based in my home state and the house isn't far from my home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austin, TX
a year ago
Deandra W. • a year ago
Isn't there a place in Texas where it really happened? I love this movie, they always seem to remake it too.