BY THE TAO OF TEA

Organic, Natural, Pure Teas. USDA Organic. Black: Citrusy. Green: Sweet. Herbal: Crisp. 5 Tea Bags Each. Origin: Blended in Portland. Certified Organic by QAI. Biodegradable. Black, Green and Herbal Teas. Veerinder S. Chawla - Founder + Tea Lover. Love. Giving it and getting it is a gift. I do this work with love. The people who have supported my company and me over the years, and the people whom I have had the fortune to serve, deserve any and all credit of this craft you hold in your hand.. Generational craft must be preserved and "Old-Style" tea making supported, so that the next generation can embrace the core values, including love. I will pass on my craft to my two young children who have the gift of my endearing love.

Expiration Date: December 2018

Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs

Package Quantity: 15 Pyramid Sachets

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of The Tao of Tea, Organic Melange, Three Assorted Varieties, 15 Pyramid Sachets, 1.32 oz (37.5 g) [Flavor : Melange, Three Assorted Varieties]!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?