BY THE TAO OF TEA

Love, giving it and getting it as a gift. I do this work with love. The people who have supported my company and me over the years, and the people whom I have had the fortune to serve, deserve any and all credit of this craft you hold in your hand.. Generational craft must be preserved and "Old-style" tea making supported, so that the generation can embrace the core values, including love. I will pass on my craft to my two young children who have the gift of my endearing love.

Expiration Date: December 2018

Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs

Package Quantity: 15 Pyramid Sachets

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of The Tao of Tea, Organic Bollywood, 15 Pyramid Sachets, 1.58 oz (45 g) [Flavor : Bollywood]!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?