BY THE SWEDISH DIET

Dietary Supplelement. Drink the Pounds Away! The Swedish Diet™ Promotes Weight Loss and Maintenance Natural Weight Loss System. Proven Effective. Increases Metabolism. Decreases Appetite. Lowers Cravings. Gently Aids Digestion. Drug Free! Vegan 6 - 2fl oz Bottles ~ Total 12fl oz. see more...

• If anyone is looking for a substitute weight loss product comment h...1 Answers
  • Where does one even purchase this? I've never seen it out.1 Answers
The Swedish Diet Shots
  • "I'm pretty sure the only weight loss impact they had was making me lose my appetite for a few hours..." in 1 review
  • "If you really want to lose weight and keep it off there is only one way to do it." in 1 review
Callie H.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
These are DISGUSTING! Do not waste your time because the only thing you will get out of this is a nasty taste in your mouth!
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
If you really want to lose weight and keep it off there is only one way to do it. Eat a healtheir diet and exercise. Diet shots will not help you lose weight and keep it off.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
This smelled and tasted so horrible I thought I was going to puke up everything I had eaten earlier.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Fitspiration Expert
I've tried just about all of the stuff like this . This worked pretty good. I was hungry. But short time span.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I loved this product! It gave me energy for my day and the taste wasn't amazing but wasn't bad. I'm sure there are other flavors too!
Long Beach, CA
I have tried these and they were terribel not to mentions that it didn't help me with my weight
Kym B.
Kym B.
These taste absolutely AWFUL. I'm pretty sure the only weight loss impact they had was making me lose my appetite for a few hours...
Long Beach, CA
If anyone is looking for a substitute weight loss product comment here because i have one that helped me
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Where does one even purchase this? I've never seen it out.