BY THE SWEDISH DIET

Dietary Supplelement. Drink the Pounds Away! The Swedish Diet™ Promotes Weight Loss and Maintenance Natural Weight Loss System. Proven Effective. Increases Metabolism. Decreases Appetite. Lowers Cravings. Gently Aids Digestion. Drug Free! Vegan 6 - 2fl oz Bottles ~ Total 12fl oz. see more...

The Swedish Diet Shots
  • "If you really want to lose weight and keep it off there is only one way to do it." in 1 review
  • "I'm pretty sure the only weight loss impact they had was making me lose my appetite for a few hours..." in 1 review
April G.
Shawsville, VA
If you really want to lose weight and keep it off there is only one way to do it. Eat a healtheir diet and exercise. Diet shots will not help you lose weight and keep it off.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I loved this product! It gave me energy for my day and the taste wasn't amazing but wasn't bad. I'm sure there are other flavors too!
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
These are DISGUSTING! Do not waste your time because the only thing you will get out of this is a nasty taste in your mouth!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried just about all of the stuff like this . This worked pretty good. I was hungry. But short time span.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
This smelled and tasted so horrible I thought I was going to puke up everything I had eaten earlier.
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried these and they were terribel not to mentions that it didn't help me with my weight
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOL don’t do this... just don’t they are gross taste awful just eat healthy and work out it took me a long long time to notice that hard work pays off in the gym
Kym B.
These taste absolutely AWFUL. I'm pretty sure the only weight loss impact they had was making me lose my appetite for a few hours...
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where does one even purchase this? I've never seen it out.
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
If anyone is looking for a substitute weight loss product comment here because i have one that helped me
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this product?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.