BY NONE

Samantha C.
Felton, DE
This is a great book for the summer that is full of romance, curiosity, and its very unexpected.  I really liked this book and all of its elements from the characters to the storyline.  Although it does have some emotional parts in it, it makes it even more raw.
Tiffani S.
This is a must read summer book. Or if you are looking for something that is not too distracting from really life and not to heavy this is your book. This first book makes you want to read the second immediately after you finish it.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This book is an amazing young adult book! I loved it very much, and it was a great time to read and experience Belly's life. I will definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn R.
Just amazing! Especially if you are looking for a romance read! Couldn't stop reading this book once I started!
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
Very good coming of age book. Excited to see its actually a trilogy will be buying the other two in the series
Anika B.
Love it! Great book about a teenage girl's summer and her great love for a boy she's know all her life.
Nancy A.
It's a romantic book it's something that's real and that many young girls can probably relate to
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Amazingly fast paced. This was a page turning book. I read it so fast. I loved it!!
Holly C.
Bradford , ON
I seriously adored this book when I read it in my teens, great book for teen girls, great story I couldn't put it down.