BY THE SUGAR QUEEN BY SARAH ADDISON ALLEN

• Storyline? What is about and why should I read?1 Answers
  • Was this a deep story with likable charcters or did you f...7 Answers
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
Just like all of Sarah Addison Allen books the Sugar Queen grabs at your heart and attention with a touch of magic. I have read this book over 6 times its one those books you can read over and over.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
There's always something magical in Sarah's book and this one doesn't disappoint. One of those books you want to read from start to finish without putting it down. you feel like you know the character and you want to know what happens to them
Megan W.
Vida, OR
This was not my favorite book of Allen's but it is still a good read. One thing that is consistent in her books and that always comes through is her love of all things southern. The attitude, the culture,the food,the scenery.
Amanda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Every one of Sarah Addison Allen's books puts me in a such a magical happy place. She sets the best small towns and writes the best characters. Her books are like a fine dessert that I just want to savor till the last crumb.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
This was the first book I've read by this author & I was not disappointed!! Love the writing style & playfulness of the story. It's very easy to connect with the main character & root for good things to happen for her!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I could not be more thrilled with Sarah's books. The book is magical and perfect for any foodie. Not only is the story phenomenal, but so is Ms. Allen. I've had the great pleasure of meeting her on several occasions.
Whitney R.
Waynesville, NC
I love Sarah Addison Allen's books, but The Sugar Queen has got to be my favorite from her. I love all the elements of magical realism that Sarah incorporates into her novels!
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
This was such a great book. It had all these magical elements (like books appearing out of this air) and interesting plot twists. The candy themed chapters and gorgeous descriptions of food really appealed to me also.
angelica c.
The Sugar Queen is one of my favorite books from Sarah Addison Allen. This book comes to life as you read it. I really love the Josey character. She has spunk and goodness in her!
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
This was the first book I read by Sarah Addison Allen. I was instantly hooked. To the book and the author. The characters are relatable. The writing is magical.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
Was this a deep story with likable charcters or did you feel like you had to force yourself to finish it?
sophie s.
England
Is this a good book should i read this
Tiffany P.
Who was your favorite character and why?
Nancy C.
Storyline? What is about and why should I read?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
What is this story about?