The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life uploaded by Jessica N.The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life uploaded by Nikki N.

BY NONE

• Just bought this book! hoping it will help with my overthinking a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yahaira M.
San Bruno, CA
I loved this book some much I bought the ebook and the hardcopy. This copy is basically a reality check on things that matter and things that simply we spent a lot of time on and at the end don't matter at all. I simply love the premise and the writing keeps you super engaged. It is like candy you can't have enough.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I bought this book with high expectations. I really just can’t get into it. The authors point of view is narrow minded and not my style of writing. It’s a lot of bull and not something I would recommend to anyone.
Angel H.
This is a MUST read. If you are always worrying about any little thing this book puts you in your place. It was very effective. Brilliantly written. Affordable. I would highly recommend this book to anyone.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
This book is amazing. At first I didn't think I would like it because there is a lot of swearing but there are really good values in it and I have taken away so much. The book points out things about our society and about ourselves that deep down we know are true but don't want to accept. This is a must read for everyone.
Deja V.
Atlanta, GA
THIS BOOK IS AMAZING especially for those with issues tending to overthink or let your anxiety drive you wild. Such a clever take on happiness and what it means to prioritize.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing book!! Super inspiring and life changing! Easy to read and super funny and sarcastic author
Nikki N.
Arapahoe, NC
Just bought it today and I can’t put it down ! I love everything he is saying so far !
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Awesome book!  I do think I've read something so true-to-life or blatantly obvious in a long, long time.  Between getting those "ah-ha" moments and actually LOLing, this has been one of the best books I've read in quite some time.  Great, easy read and a must for anyone!
Oli B.
Barcelona
The best gift for this Christmas is this book.

Change life, change perspective ans help to be better person for YOU, think in you and you felicity 😍
becca g.
Ontario
Just bought this book! hoping it will help with my overthinking and anxiety. has anyone read this? :)