The Storage Store Evriholder Assorted Spa Splendour Exfoliating Gloves

by The Storage Store

Exfoliating during each shower will add a lovely glow to your skin. Removes dead skin cells and massages away dryness, leaving your skin smooth and invigorated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Storage Store Evriholder Assorted Spa Splendour Exfoliating Gloves!
2 years ago
Just started using these and I love them. I use them all the time to wash my face. It exfoliates and keeps my face so smooth and dry free. I will Continue to use them everyday. Yes I'd buy it again .
a month agoBaltimore, MD
I love these! I recently got a pair for my boyfriend and his mind was blown! This product is great for elbows, feet, and to use before you shave!
2 years agoAtlanta, GA
You just try these. They are great for exfoliating your skin. I am so in love and I always keep some at home. The price is great for the value.