The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales!
How would you rate this product?
Fayetteville, NC
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales uploaded by Gemini M.
This is a classic book from my childhood. I can remember being read this in grade school and I fell in love with the stories and the illustrations. They’re class kid stories that have a twist. I got this for my son who is now in preschool but he’s not interested quite yet. Love it and would definitely recommend.
Winston Salem, NC
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales uploaded by Affiron P.
This has been my favorite book since I was 4-5 years old. I am now 23 and have a copy. It has multiple stories of old tales that have been twisted around. They are so funny and kids love them. The stories make it soooo easy to use your imagination. This is an amazing book!! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!!

Looking for your answer?