The Star Wars Cookbook (Hardcover)

A cookbook with a Star Wars theme includes such recipes as crazy cantina chili, Boba Fett-uccine, and C-3PO pancakes.

Wow. Where did you buy this ?
Is this any good???
Would this be good for someone with a star wars obsessed 4 year old?
Start your review of The Star Wars Cookbook (Hardcover)!
Marksville, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have tried a few of the reciepies in this book and the results have been mostly delicious. although the "wookie cookies" are slightly hairy -at first- with a delightful flavor over all, and a rich after taste. Have plenty of milk handy to wash them down. Some of the ingredients are difficult to find, but if you use the force and find a smuggler with a fast ship you should be able to procure the ingredients you are looking for. Also in the book are the tuantaun wan tons. I encourage you to try these. they are amazing if you can get past the smell. I made some for my girlfriend/sister and she loved them!
Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with Star Wars and try to find any books pertaining to the series. My newest acquisitions are this book, a Darth Vader bedtime story and the Shakespeare version of 'A New Hope.' So happy with this cook book.
Woodbridge, VA
I bought this for my brother for his Star Wars collection and he absolutely loves it. Every time we marathon Star Wars out comes the book and we make meals and snacks to go with watching them. It's so awesome and everything tastes delicious!
Very cute and tasty recepies! Easy to follow even for someone with limited cooking skills. If you and/or your kids are Starwars fans, you must have this cookbook!
Bought this when I was a child. Star Wars has been a passion of mine for quite some time and I love how they tie in my favorite movie series with delicious food!
I really like the concept behind this as an avid Star Wars fan for a few decades. The only downside is the recipes are not that great or creative in my opinion.
East China, MI
This is actually a really cool cookbook. It has a lot of things in it to cook, and is really cool to use. It's a lot of fun seeing what you can make.
Yuma, AZ
My best friend bought this for me. i love it! most of the recipes are pretty simple. my favorite part is the funny and creative names for the foods
Loudon, TN
Awesome addition for any Star Wars fan! My boys love this! Always wanting to try out a new recipe and have a Star Wars food night! So fun!
scottsville, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is seriously the best thing I have ever saw in my life. (Next to my baby boy haha) I need to buy this book as soon as possible!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...