The Stanley Hotel

by The Stanley Hotel

I want to visit the Stanley Hotel so bad! I love haunted cites (and Steven King novels). To anyone who's been there-What's one place/activity I have to do whenever I can get up there? Anyone experience any hauntings/creepy events?
Where do they have locations?
Just here for a badge .
Start your review of The Stanley Hotel !
How would you rate this product?
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Stanley Hotel  uploaded by Angela L.
I had always wanted to visit The Stanley Hotel since watching The Shining. We went right after Christmas, so it was absolutely gorgeous. We ultimately stayed in one of their condos, which are directly behind the hotel. Our condo was so nice and included a fireplace. So cozy on the cold nights! We did have a heck of a time getting staff to exchange towels, so we ended up piling all of the dirty towels in the bathtub.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,277 reviews
I want to stay at the Stanley Hotel so bad! I've seen so many scary videos made there and a lot of people experience crazy events when wandering around at night, or even laying in their own room. I would be half scared out of my mind, and half over ecstatic to experience it for myself. This and Queen Elizabeth room B340.
Angelica R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Beautiful historic hotel. The area around it and the property are gorgeous. There was a scene from dumb and dumber that was filmed there. As will as it was the inspiration for the shining.
Amy C.
The Stanley Hotel  uploaded by Amy C.
Beautiful hotel I've always wanted to see in person. We recently visited Estes Park and finally had our chance. We were welcomed by lots of Elk. Just an enchanting place to vacation.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So beautiful! And I love the story behind it! Has that old look and is just amazing! I love this place and want to go back so bad! (I live in California)
Becca M.
Webb City, MO
This review is mainly for their tours. Beautiful hotel! Rich history! The tour guide was a bit strange but I guess that enhances the experience. Don't expect any kind of spiritual interactions but you will get a lot of interesting facts and see a lot of this stunning hotel. I recommend!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love it here it's so beautiful!! My husband took me here for my birthday a few years ago and it was super exciting until it was time to sleep. Then I was super freaked out and we spent all night talking to each other. It's beyond beautiful I love it!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Loved visiting this hotel on a vacation with my parent's. Just absolutely love the Estes Park area so gorgeous. 😍😍😍❤❤❤ would highly recommend dropping in and stopping by this place is beautiful. I will be honest I wasn't brave enough to spend the night though lol. 🙈🙈🙈
Lauren D.
I love the Stanley, it is gorgeous and right near Rocky Mountain national park so it absolutely gorgeous. And Estes park is a beautiful town In itself
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,537 reviews
The Stanley hotel is awesome! I've only visited here and not stayed over night but it's a must to visit, especially if you like the film "the shining". They also have Halloween balls here that I would love to go to one day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...