The Spice Lab 2 Pounds - Himalayan Natural Crystal Cooking Pink Salt - X-FINE GROUND

BY THE SPICE LAB #30 in Salt

• what is so much better about pink salt vs. regular salt?1 Answers
  • Is it just like regular sea salt and just dyed a different color?...5 Answers
  • What exactly is this?2 Answers
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
Himalayan Pink Salt is a delicious addition to any cook's spice cabinet. It has an earthier sort of saltiness to it that seems to do particularly well at playing up the umami aspect of whatever it seasons. For that reason, I've found it to be perfectly suited to seasoning meat, and as a finisher for roasted potatoes or vegetables--or even garden-fresh tomatoes. It's not an obtrusive sort of saltiness. The best way to describe what it does is to make things taste like themselves, but BETTER than you ever thought possible.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Himalayan Pink salt is a must in my kitchen. Initially I began using it because of all the additional minerals naturally in the salt. I use it for many uses. It's perfect to cook with as well as season food after cooking. It adds a rich and bold flavor. Use a few crystals under tongue to help aid in getting rid of headaches. Add to bottled water to help add minerals to rehydrate yourself after excercise. Add to bath water and soak to get additional minerals for your health.
Taryn C.
I finally picked up some Himalayan Salt at an Olive Oil store. I used it on my fresh veggies and roasted them. Everyone loved it and definitely noticed the difference from regular salt. I only purchased a small bag so I will definitely have to go back and get some more.
Tasha J.
OMG yes!!!! I buy this by the bag! I love the little wooden spoon it comes with! Packaging is great for me! Comes in resealable bag. I use this for everything! It's so healthy for you! Say bye to white salt in all your food and start using this! I highly recommend this! P.s. I even bake with it!
Marsha B.
Spice labs makes a great quality pink salt. Never been disappointed in any of my purchases with them. They have mixuture lite and deep pink crystals. The salt is very good. Really help me keep my high blood pressure under control. Many pink salts out there but this one is the best for inexpensive price.
Saretta D.
Bridgeton, NJ
Himalayan salt is better than regular table salt. It has a great flavor and you don't need too much. I use this all the time. What's better for your body than all natural chemical and bleach free
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Himalayan salt is so much better than just regular table salt. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to heighten a dish. My household is always running out of this!
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
If you never had thiś try it now!!!!! The taste profile it gives regular food is out of this world I'm like is this the same food way healthier than table salts it's so beautiful and it actually pink
Kris W.
I love this stuff. My husband is turned off by the pink he thinks it's weird but my son and I use it and love it.
Jazmine S.
I have heard nothing but wonderful things about pink salt, i also know that it is the healthiest salt there is
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Is it just like regular sea salt and just dyed a different color? I'm confused lol
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I have been interested in trying Himalayan Pink Salt, however the price deters me. Is there a difference in taste in the pink salt as oppose to sea salt (or even kosher salt)?
Lauren K.
What exactly is this?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
what is so much better about pink salt vs. regular salt?