The Spice Hunter Garlic Herb Sensation Grinder, 1.6 oz Jars, 6 pk

by The Spice Hunter

The Spice Hunter garlic herb sensation grinder comes in 1.6 ounce jars. It is a versatile blend of garlic, aromatic herbs and lime. Ingredients are garlic, onion, lime peel, red bell pepper, rosemary, basil. The Spice Hunter introduces the Fresh Twist Grinder-flavorful blends with convenient built-in grinding units. These grinders offer freshness and convenience at your fingertips in an array of flavors from staples like peppercorns and sea salt to flavor combinations that will appeal to all

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Spice Hunter Garlic Herb Sensation Grinder, 1.6 oz Jars, 6 pk!
Jessica I.
Trinidad Co
I had this once a long time ago I need to find it again cuz I really like that and I'd like to add it back in to my kitchen
Susan S.
Atlanta
I like this product because it grinder for easy access and non spill great to have for summer outing and holiday flare
Pamela P.
London, KY
This spice is far by the best ! We love garlic and I tried #the spice Hunter Garlic herb ! I would rate it 5 star .That the only one for us !Its healthy and tasty !

Looking for your answer?