BY THE SPICE HUNTER #97 in Spices

Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Great flavor Perfect mix of garlic and herbsNo too saltyEasy to useI use it on veggies tooPrice point is fairI would recommend to friendsI always keep some in the cupboard
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Although it says that it is for bread, I use it in just about anything that calls for Garlic and basil. i make a lot of my own pasta sauces and italian dishes. You only need a few dashes in each dish you make of this little gem. It also goes great in sprucing up diced red potatoes or garden medley vegetables such as zucchini and yellow squash.
Jazzi S.
Foodie Expert
This is really good. I enjoy sprinkling this on the sides of the grilled cheese sandwiches that I make. It makes the food so flavorful! I can't wait to use this on other things. What else should I use it on? Pasta?
Cindy L.
Love it for my meats. It's such a nice rub that compliments them and gives an amazing flavor. You get a good amount in the jar too, so it usually lasts me about 6 months to finish.
Lina R.
I stumbled on this brand at my local Sprouts store. I love the flavor is this seasoning! I tend it on actual bread to make garlic bread...soo good! I've mixed it in with olive oil to marinate some chicken. Yum!!!
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Foodie Expert
Omg, I do not know this product, it really is the first time I see it and to be frank I would love to try it, I would like to know how it is used because I do not even know the brand..
Amanda M.
Great to add into homemade pasta sauces. And it's fantastic on homemade garlic bread with some cheese on top, YUM!
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
First time purchasing this product I really love the product it goes great with steak or a dry rub for the ribs.
Rhia H.
Foodie Expert
I put this on almost everything; it tastes so good. I use in place of salt for most things because it's so good.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I love this is just the best it's give a great flavor on the bread it's just great I really recommend it
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
I never heard of this brand! is this a good season?
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Foodie Expert
What do you use this on and where can I get it
Mariah L.
Foodie Expert
What would you use this seasoning on?
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
Foodie Expert
Is the seasoning very salty?
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
What stores carry this brand?