BY THE SPICE HUNTER #91 in Spices

Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Although it says that it is for bread, I use it in just about anything that calls for Garlic and basil. i make a lot of my own pasta sauces and italian dishes. You only need a few dashes in each dish you make of this little gem. It also goes great in sprucing up diced red potatoes or garden medley vegetables such as zucchini and yellow squash.
Lina R.
Lina R.
I stumbled on this brand at my local Sprouts store. I love the flavor is this seasoning! I tend it on actual bread to make garlic bread...soo good! I've mixed it in with olive oil to marinate some chicken. Yum!!!
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Foodie Expert
Omg, I do not know this product, it really is the first time I see it and to be frank I would love to try it, I would like to know how it is used because I do not even know the brand..
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I love this is just the best it's give a great flavor on the bread it's just great I really recommend it
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Foodie Expert
Perfect to make you own homemade garlic bread, and even taste great added to chicken and potatoes!
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
I'll like to buy this product. I tried it and it gave a good flavor the the food. Will recommend
Tuta P.
Tuta P.
I love to use this on making pasta such as spaghetti and garlic bread. It is very tasteful!
Danna G.
Danna G.
Foodie Expert
Super este condimento para cualquiera de tus guisos le da un toque de sabor muy sabroso
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Great flavor Perfect mix of garlic and herbsNo too saltyEasy to useI use it on veggies tooPrice point is fairI would recommend to friendsI always keep some in the cupboard
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this spice for cooking meats, especially steaks or pork chops. It adds so much flavor.
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
I never heard of this brand! is this a good season?
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
What do you use this on and where can I get it
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
Is the seasoning very salty?
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Foodie Expert
What would you use this seasoning on?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
What stores carry this brand?