BY THE SPICE HUNTER

Enjoy The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend. Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend, 1.8-Ounce Jar (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Ana Cristina W.
Newport Oregon
I love this seasoning it makes dinner way easier. Great taste for a great price, this and some bell peppers with chicken make the whole trick! it gives the chicken a great yummy flavor i keep buying it
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
The spice hunter brand is hands down the best brand I have ever used for spices. Their spices are so fresh and potent in any dish. If you are a novice cook just buy some of these spice blends and call yourself Chef Ramsey.
Taylor O.
My mom has been using this spice lately and it has became my favorite, makes the fajitas taste awesome. Love it!
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I love the spice hunter fajita seasoning! !!! just makes the perfect. flavor for fajitas. the taste is great.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Best fajita seasoning ever. You definitely need to purchase this gives your fajitas a really good flavor
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning taste amazing. It seasons fajitas just right with lots of flavor.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
This seasoning is the best. It adds the perfect amount of flavor and spice to your dinner.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
This is my go to seasoning for fajitas we love um its my fave of all faves i recommend it
Amanda K.
Wonderful fajita seasoning! It gives it great flavor! I would recommend this product!