The Soft Buff Brush

Shop Kevyn Aucoin The Soft Buff Brush at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Soft Buff Brush!
Savannah S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I cannot speak highly enough about this brush! It is hands down my favorite brush in my entire collection. I use it for blush and it does just what it’s name says, it buffs all of my blushes in seamlessly. Regardless of the brand, pigment, formula, etc. this brush Never fails to help the blush to look more natural on my fair skin, even if it’s a more unnatural shade. Can’t stress this enough because I didn’t know what I was missing before I got this brush. I use it on anything from Natasha Denona & hourglass to LA Girl & Essence and everything in between. It has yet to disappoint me! I’ve had it for about 7 months and have experienced no shedding and it still retains its shape. I Highly recommend if you can afford it!
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is one of the few brushes by this brand that I think could be worth the money. Disclaimer, I purchased this one sale for a lot less than retail price, around $20, so keep that in mind with this review. I will say that this brush works extremely well especially for buffing our contour and stick foundation. So I don't necessarily use it for the 'powder' purpose that it recommends. So I recommend if you can get this on sale cause it is multipurpose.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I love this brush so much. It works amazingly. It doesn't clump up my makeup like my other brushes do. I love how soft it is on my skin. I think I would purchase more of these brushes and throw away all my old ones. This brush is also very easy to clean which makes me happy.
Natalija B.
Excellent foundation brush, best I’ve tried and I tried many. Nice body for holding and the brush doesn’t absorb the product, smooth application without any streaks. I recommend the brush, took one star off because it cost me $80!
Jessica  S.
Grand Island, NY
1,161 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush blends out my foundation so well! It’s super soft and perfectly dense. It’s an expensive brush but so worth it. This is definitely a high quality brush. I highly recommend
Shelly H.
Southlake, TX
The Kevyn Aucoin Powder Brush IS Super soft!!!! The flat top make softly blending powders a breeze. I even use this on my eyes if doing a one tone natural look. It’s a breeze to use. Worth noting that the brush is natural hair not synthetic. You will loose a hair every once in a while. No biggie when you feel the softness and see the results
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
I have the whole set of brushes but this one is one of my favorites its very soft and amazing i wouldn't change this one for anything
Victoria S.
Bronx, NY
I have the whole set of brushes but this one is one of my favorites. So soft omg, amazing easy application just wonderful.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
The bristles on this are nice and soft! Easy to hold, and usable for tons of make up tricks.
Izabela R.
Lincoln
The Soft Buff Brush uploaded by Izabela R.
Very good powder brush I use it also to add bronzer to my face, got a few years and a great condition

Looking for your answer?