BY THE SOAP PAPER FACTORY

• Has anyone used this hand cream? I'm looking for somethin...2 Answers
The Soap   Paper Factory The Soap & Paper Factory - Soap & Paper Factory Green Tea & Shea Hand Cream, 2.3 oz cream
The Soap Paper Factory The Soap & Paper Factory - Soap & Paper Factory Green Tea & Shea Hand Cream, 2.3 oz cream
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
LOVE ! LOVE ! LOVE! This product! I received this in my birch box this month and it and it leaves my skin feeling absolutely fantastic!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I received a sample of this in my birchbox and I really enjoy it! It smells great and leaves my hands moisturized and soft.
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Received this in my birchbox. I love the smell and how it makes my hands feel. They don't feel greasy after putting it on
Ashley L.
Smells great, and light weight, non greasy. My hands are always dry, so I love having this to help add moisture to them!
Ashley H.
I moisturizes well. It's a good consistency that doesn't leave your hands greasy. I'm not a fan of the smell though
Mykal-Ann G.
I will gladly purchase another solely based on the smell. It's fresh and girly and it moisturizes really well.
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
This is so moisturizing and smells so amazing! I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all!
Amanda  P.
Dresden, OH
I received in my birch box and I actually love the scent. It's a very moisturizing product!
Heather F.
Really helped my super dry skin, smell is ok, not good or bad just meh. not a bad product
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
Has anyone used this hand cream? I'm looking for something rich and moisturizing for my poor dry hands! What is your favorite scent?