BY THE SOAP PAPER FACTORY

• Has anyone used this hand cream? I'm looking for somethin...2 Answers
The Soap   Paper Factory The Soap & Paper Factory - Soap & Paper Factory Green Tea & Shea Hand Cream, 2.3 oz cream
The Soap Paper Factory The Soap & Paper Factory - Soap & Paper Factory Green Tea & Shea Hand Cream, 2.3 oz cream
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
The Shea Butter Hand Cream isn't as rich like I would expect from a hand cream. It leaves my hands a little oily and the scent is a little too much for my liking. It wasn't as thick as I would have expected it to be either. I have tried others that I like better.
Erin P.
I love this hand cream. I received it in my January 2016 birchbox. It has a strong scent, but I really like it. It keeps my hands moisturized throughout the day, which is exactly what I look for in a good hand cream. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't mind strong scents
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
You talk about a thick luxurious cream with a absolutely wonderful scent. This is it!!! The texture of this product is thick and creamy without being to heavy. It melts into the skin so beautifully. The scent is so refreshing. I can not say enough good things about this product.
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
This hand cream does the job, but there's nothing that makes it stand out. It moisturizes moderately, doesn't sink in exceptionally fast or slowly, and smells nice. Ultimately, I would only pick this up if you wanted something beautiful to take out of your purse when you moisturize on-the-go. The packaging is the only distinguishing feature for me.
Jill S.
I was pretty underwhelmed by this product. The texture is a bit thick and I did not find that it moisturizer all that well. More so it was just greasy on my hands. I did not like the scent particularly and I am usually drawn to green tea products.
Janelle R.
This creamy, readily absorbed lotion is quite moisturizing and feels great on the skin. I am not fond of this scent however. Great ingredients though! I wouldn't mind trying other scents. plus the packaging is super cute!
Rachel H.
Kansas City, MO
Smells lovely! It's a light, fresh scent that's not overwhelming. Very floral. I keep mine on my desk at work and absolutely love it. It's not greasy or too thick and absorbs quickly for super soft hands!
Rose L.
I love the scent of this hand cream. It's light and not over powering. It absorbs quickly and hydrates deeply. It's great for keeping in my purse always. I did not discover that this was greasy at all.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and it's alright. The scent isn't something I'd want other people to smell on me in particular but it is moderately mositurizing but not my favorite.
Natalia A.
Homestead, FL
The smell of this lotion is amazing! It came in my Ipsy bag, and I will be buying the full size. One of the best moisturizers I've tried. Amazing after shaving or depilating.
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
Has anyone used this hand cream? I'm looking for something rich and moisturizing for my poor dry hands! What is your favorite scent?