THE SNEAKY CHEF NO NUT BTTR CRMY JAR, 18 OZ uploaded by N. Y.

BY THE SNEAKY CHEF

The best tasting peanut butter alternative - and its made from golden peas! Im The Sneaky Chef, known for hiding healthy veggies in everyones favorite meals. I cant wait for you and your family to try my delicious new No-Nut Butter. Its got all the... see more...

Vawn C.
So a while back I have found this nut free peanut butter substitute. For those of you that I haven't talked to about this, my nut allergy is become much worse. Being in the kitchen with someone making cookies from real peanut butter had me choked up and my throat tightening on me.
Anywho... This stuff is a bit pricey, but the alternative it offers enough of a flavor to make a pb and j or a pb and banana. This stuff is made from golden peas... so I've been calling it my pea'nut' butter. Hopefully I can even attempt some of my favorite pb cookie recipes with this.
The crazy thing is, even with this, my body has difficulties telling the difference between this and regular pb. While eating it, I can still feel my throat attempting to close up although far less severe and less of a sore throat afterward. Perhaps I am allergic to another ingredient? Or perhaps my body is just on guard not knowing it's different until the antibodies go into fight mode. Hard to say. But I can eat this, enjoy the taste and still be comfortable and able to breathe so that's a plus in my book.
N. Y.
So if you can't eat peanuts or soy or wheat or dairy this is a great product for you, doesn't compare to normal peanut butter. Great as an afternoon snack. I would recommend this to parents who want there kids to eat more veggies. Very good source of. Echoes in this products. I get the coco one I like it better

Amazon