BY THE SMURFS

Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I love the smurfs. I show it to the kids I watch and they're addicted to it. It's cute and very interesting
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Pop Culture Expert
The smurfs is a very funny cute movie a good for all ages to watch they also got a really good TV series
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I use to to watch this so much, I would even stay up all night to see boomerang to show it, it brings back memories I basically grew up watching this. My childhood.
Pop Culture Expert
The smurfs is such a classic show. My mom would watch it with me when I was little and I love the movies that they made.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
I grew up watching this show, so this is a great retro find for me. However my children seemed to get bored with it very quickly.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Salinas, CA
Love the smurfs! one of my favorite childhood cartoons. Smurfette was always my favorite.
Sharyn F.
The Smurfs reminds me of my childhood when things were more simple. They fill my heart with joy! They are positive, adorable and happy people, great role models for kids.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Jacksonville, FL
The classic cartoons will always be my favorite, but glad the new movies have arrived to gain the interest of my kids now. Love the individual personalities and papa smurf is always on top of things!
Angie A.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This one of my favorite shows when i was growing up as a kid, i don't think the movies are as great as the original shows.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pop Culture Expert
This was my favorite cartoon as a kid. All the characters look alike, but have very different personalities. Great for kids even now.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Who is your favorite Smurf? Mine is clumsy
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite smurf?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Do your kids watch The Smurfs? Since the movies came out, my kids are beggingg to watch. It's a bit nostalgic to watch with them.
Sharyn F.
Does anyone know when the NEW Smurfs movie is coming out this year?
So eu que tenho 23 anos e amo os smurfs?