BY THE SMIRNOFF CO.

Smirnoff Raspberry is gluten free, rich and robust. It has a juicy raspberry flavor complemented by a dry, crisp finish. Smirnoff Raspberry will add the sweet-and-sour punch of raspberries to your favorite cocktails. Smirnoff Raspberry is the number-one selling Smirnoff flavor, proudly made with Smirnoff No. 21 vodka. see more...

Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
This is mediocre for me. I used to enjoy Smirnoff but now that I’ve tried nicer vodka, I realized how bad this stuff really is. It’s not a bad price and they do have a great variety of flavors though so that’s always good!
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
This stuff is so good with sprite. Raspberry is my favorite flavor & this is so delicious. I can't can get drunk so easily off of this too.
Jessica R.
MISSION VIEJO, CA
I love buying the variety pack and always having some in the fridge for guest and on those really hot days that make you crave one
brooke A.
It's very smooth and tastes great also great to use to mix and make fruity drink Smirnoff is always my first liqour of choice
Belinda R.
indiana
Love the smirnoff brand, it always has the amazing taste, it's perfect for new drinkers to try for there first alcohol
Tiffany R.
Harlan
The best tasting drink Ever, can barely taste the alcohol in it! It’s inexpensive and the bottle is cute
Betsy H.
Brookton
Great for mixing when you don't want even more sugar in your drinks from syrups and juices. I've even used it to make extracts and tinctures for candies and medibles
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
This is good but at one point I had way too much of it lol. It’s really affordable too! There’s lots of room for improvement , the taste not so strong maybe lol. But the flavours are ok. This one not so much my favourite anymore lol
Holly W.
Love this stuff!!
It tastes so good straight or mixed with 7up or sprite is what I like it best with. It’s not something I would drink a lot of because it’s a little heavy. But it’s really good!
Taneisha h.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am in love with this product. Has a very nice taste to it love when it's very cold so yes leave it overnight in the fridge. The color of the bottle is really nice also.

back