The Sky Is Everywhere (Paperback) uploaded by Sandra C.

BY PENGUIN GROUP

Adrift after her sister Bailey's sudden death, Lennie finds herself torn between quiet, seductive Toby Bailey's boyfriend who shares her grief and Joe, the new boy in town who bursts with life and musical genius. Each offers Lennie something she desperately needs. though she knows if the two of them collide her whole world will explode. Join Lennie on this heartbreaking and hilarious journey of profound sorrow and mad love, as she makes colossal mistakes and colossal discoveries, as she traipses through band rooms and forest bedrooms and ultimately right into your heart. As much a celebration of love as a poignant portrait of loss, Lennie's struggle to sort her own melody out of the noise around her is always honest, often uproarious, and absolutely unforgettable. see more...

Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This is a great book. I read this in just a couple of days I couldn’t put it down. It’s not what I would call a page turner as in super exciting, but it’s so well written. You root for the main character and you just want her to be oKay. I don’t want to ruin the book, but read it if you like deep, meaningful books.
Grace B.
Holland, MI
This is a very well written book. The characters and plot hook you right away when the storyline starts to most. I love romantic books so this was perfect for me. I cried a lot and you probably will too. As a young adult, I really enjoy this book.
Lindsay D.
This book is a tearjerker and a very real look on death and grieving and the different ways everyone deals with both. There is no closer bond than family and this book shows a tight knit family that is torn apart by tragedy.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
This book amazing. It's very real and a good teen read. Look on Amazon for this book if you can't find it in stores
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
This is my favourite book of all time. I really love it. It deal with a lot of different emotions. It’s quite different than other books but it’s really good. It’s a shame that she hasn’t written many other books because I’m sure I’d love them
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
it was a nice read. for me it was not terrible amazing and a must read to everyone but it is a very entertaining book, not memorable. it enjoyed reading it and finished it very fast. the plot is not overall complicated or filled with unnecessary elements
Clarisse T.
Saint-Hyacinthe
Amzing book!! It's real, sad and funny, you'll laugh and cry and i couldn't stop reading it. I read this book in like 3 days.
Itzel A.
Toronto, ON
So so good. Good read for teens. easy with such a great plot. Love the characters!!!
Sandra C.
Ettlingen, Germany
Read "I'll give you the sun" and fell in love so decided to read some more jandy Nelson's books. A really good one even though I still believe in "I'll give you the sun" being unbeatable