The Skin House Rose Heaven Serum 50 ml

The Skin House Rose Heaven Serum 50 ml

Since 1979Lifts and Firms Dull and Sagging SkinAnti-Wrinkle - Whitening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Skin House Rose Heaven Serum 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Iris B.
Geneva, IL
The Skin House  Rose Heaven Serum  50 ml uploaded by Iris B.
The Skin House  Rose Heaven Serum  50 ml uploaded by Iris B.
꧁☬ PRODUCT INFORMATION: ☬ ꧂ ꕥ Has an anti-aging effect. ꕥ Increases the elasticity of the skin. ꕥ Helps the skin to become bright and smooth. ꧁☬ MAIN INGREDIENTS: ☬ ꧂ Rose Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark/Sap Extract, Leontopodium alpinum extract, Adenosine, Niacinamide ꧁☬ SPECIFICATIONS: ☬ ꧂ ꕥ Type : serum (Translucent gel-type) ꕥ Capacity : 50ml ꕥ Suitable for: All skin types, especially for those who wants to use the anti-aging products at their early age. ꕥ Brand: The Skin House since 1979 ꧁☬ HOW TO USE: ☬ ꧂ ꕥ After cleansing, use toner to smooth the skin texture. ꕥ Apply enough serum to the face and let it be absorbed deeply into skin. ꧁☬ MY THOUGHTS: ☬ ꧂ I am happy and positive impressed with this serum, the experience of using it definitely it is memorable, I use it as part of my skincare during the day, it gets absorbed very fast by the skin, ás it can be worn under make up, it gives me a healthier and smoother look, eliminating the tight feeling for having dry skin. I think that moisture is the key to a youthful texture and this serum is very hydrating, I also love the fact that it is a multi-care serum which solves all types of aged skin problems such as elasticity, skin flexibility and skin barrier. To experience a synergy effect, it is recommended to use the serum with toner, emulsion and cream of the same line of skincare products.
Eline O.
The Skin House  Rose Heaven Serum  50 ml uploaded by Eline O.
I think this serum works really well for hydrating the skin and brightening the complexion a bit. It gives my face a healthy dewy look and it makes my skin feel smooth. It thankfully doesn't leave a sticky residue, it absorbs completely. In terms of anti-aging effects, I can't say much about it since wrinkles are not yet a true skin concern for me. However, my face does look plump and smooth so that might be due to some anti-aging ingredients or properties of the serum. I really like it, it feels nice and gives my skin a bright look.⁣⁣

Looking for your answer?