The Skin House Aloe Water Mist

by The Skin House

The minute moisture filmy particle is sprayed evenly to the dry and sensitive skin to supply moisture instantly and maintain the moist skin for a long time. The aloe moisture soothes the skin comfortably, and controls the sebum of the oily skin after makeup. This moist refreshing mist supplies moisture deeply throughout the tired skin by wide moisture spraying ability without making a lump. It can be used in place of the toner at the first step of the basic skin care in the morning and night.

Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of The Skin House Aloe Water Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Lili D.
The Skin House Aloe Water Mist uploaded by Lili D.
This is my absolute favorite facial mist. I like the light scent and how hydrating it makes my skin feel. I can go through a product like this very quickly. It's priced well but the sprayer is a little inconsistent. Sometimes it feels like barely anything is coming out and other times it spurts out in a small area. I've gone through one bottle, repurchased it, and foresee myself continuing to repurchase this.
Natalie K.
Glendale, AZ
The Skin House Aloe Water Mist uploaded by Natalie K.
THE SKIN HOUSE WRINKLE COLLAGEN TONER ๐Ÿ This collagen skin toner boosts elasticity and evens out your color. After cleansing, add to your face. It can be but tacky for a second, but when it's dry it is no longer tacky. It has, a very faint smell to it. A little, goes a long way. I have oily/sensitive skin and I had no adverse effects. A bottle of 4.20.oz retails for only $22.00. I highly recommend this for all skin types and I will definitely repurchase. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’• Thank you #08liter and #THESKINHOUSE for allowing me to purchase this at a discounted size in exchange for my honest review. ๐Ÿ’•
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I use this one as well as Essential Cleansing Oil by the Skin House. Its delicate, does not produce any irritation and my skin actually loves it. With all the dry air in the airplanes and originallybcombination skin these products treat my face very well. I would definitely recommend it!