Laura S.

Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love them all. I can see myself in each of the girls. A great go to movie. I can't wait until I can watch it with my daughter
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
1 year, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love America Ferrera's character. Very down-to earth and relateable. not to say the other girls weren't I just liked her story best.
lauren p.
lauren p.
Van Nuys, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Tibby. She is so hard on the outside but sweet in the middle, just like me.
Cara K.
Cara K.
Kingston, NS
2 years, 2 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Blake lively has more of my kind of style so I kind of liked her the best in this movie just because she has a few things in common with me, her personality was similar to mine too so she was the most relatiable in my case. I like them all to be honest I really like america ferrera as well I had a few things in her story that were relatable to me as well like her father was seeing a new woman and that kind of experience was close to my heart.