The Sims 4 - PlayStation 4

Sims 4 Playstation 4

I’m thinking of getting the sims 4, but is it really worth it if I dont plan in buying the add-on packages? I have never played it before so a I am really clueless and atm am not interested in investing that much in a game.
Did they change the way the characters speak in the new version? Or do they still ”soon soon”?
Is there a way to get custom content from the internet to the ps4 console? [product:ea-sims-4-playstation-4-[ps4]]
Start your review of The Sims 4 - PlayStation 4!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
The Sims 4 - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Amaya M.
I absolutely LOVE this game! I've been playing all different versions of Sims games since I was 10 years old and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's nice to escape from the real world every now and then and make your own world and characters. It's especially fun for me because I am a writer and this gives me a creative outlet when it comes to creating characters. My sim is pregnant now and just got done woohooing with her husband. It's worth the money, so definitely go try it out for yourself!
Peggy S.
jamestown ny
I have always lobes the sims games with sims 4 the character is even more customizable than before. And there actions help shape there moods and vice versus. I got the expansion pack also to make my sim into an vampire . they have alot interesting packs . great game
Taylor M.
Tulsa, OK
The Sims 4 - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Taylor M.
I am impressed by all the characters and how customizable everything is and all the cool places and furniture 🪑 etc. ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
My daughter LOVES this game! She will spend hours creating her play people and play world’
Paul W.
Jacksonville, TX
The sims will never get old I think. Still today it’s a sensational game that just lets you kind of get away from life and live the one you want. With all the different a DLCs now you can be many different things compared to 5 years ago.
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
I enjoyed The Sims 4 on the PC. I always givd the console.games a shot. Some have been disappointing. This is very limited and that's not the first time The Sims have been weird or skimped out on, on every console game. They should add items or clothes in updates The Sims 4 - PlayStation 4
Jessica L.
Rustburg, VA
Purchased at: GameStop
I love love this game. When I was younger I played the Sims on my Xbox 360 24/7 and loved it. This one's even better! I love all the customization you can do in this one! It allows you really crate your own world! I would recommend this to any one who likes games like I do!
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: GameStop
I’ve always loved sims ever since I was a kid and they still do not disappoint with their games. You can play forever and there’s so many things to do within the game. If you like role playing games this is a great one.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
5,398 reviews
My daughter was addicted to all of the Sims games!!! She is sad they don't work anymore on her computer. She loved them and had so much fun on them. I think they are actually a learning process. I would recommend them #techie #gamer #familytime
Victoria O.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This reminds me of my childhood playing the sims on the computer. My son bought this for himself but I've seem to have taken it over! More fun then ever. I recommend highly if you ever liked playing the sims.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...