BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Take your Sims on thrilling adventures to world famous destinations! “Al Simhara,” Egypt… “Champs Les Sims,” France… “Shang SimLa,” China. Each exciting location is loaded with a world of possibilities for danger, adventure, and romance for your Sim. MEET GLOBAL CHALLENGES Enjoy an international twist on the Sims-style gameplay you know and love with 52 new goals, 4 new mini-games – plus personas, careers, and quests. ENJOY MORE CUSTOM CONTENT Let your Sim sport the local looks of the cultures and acquire worldly tastes. There are lots of new clothing styles, furniture selections, and even new face types to choose from. IMPORT/EXPORT BETWEEN THE SIMS™ GAMES FOR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH Yes! You can transfer your Sim back and forth between the iPhone & iPod touch versions of The Sims™ 3 World Adventures and The Sims™ 3. So bring your favorite Sim on your adventure. INCLUDES SIMS-STYLE MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT FROM WELL-KNOWN ARTISTS Travel to the tunes of artists like LeAnn Rimes – singing in Simlish, of course! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

• What is difference between this game and the other sims 3...7 Answers
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
I love the sims 3 !!! I loooovveeee this app much and it met all my expectations! I play the sims 4 now but I still play the sims 3 sometimes ! I just wish we could converse in this game . Like have a section where we type what we wanna say
Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
The Sims are all great games, no mater what age you are (according to me, not the game rating). I’ve played them since I was a child, and still to this day I find myself playing Sims games.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Techie Expert Level 1
I've played Sims games since the very first version came out. I think Sims 3 was my favourite incarnation, and the World Adventures expansion pack added some interesting new playability. I especially loved being able to make "wine" and filling the wine racks. Just like my real life, haha!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
The sims 3 world adventures is great. I like how you can go on vaca to basically china,france or egypt. It is nice that they give you little challenges while you are their. Explore,discover and learn the cultures. How when you get back you have the option to host a family. Once you get a high enough level you can buy a vacation home also. I do this after i get everything so i can make a home away from home
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
The only thing I love about this expansion pack is probably travellling to the other countries to get the recipes and ingredients and fish. I wish this was medicine more like the sims 2 Bon voyage.
Madisyn H.
I hate this sims app. all of the sims apps in my opinion sucks. The graphics are really crappy and hard to look at. I do not like how ugly the sims look too! This would be better as an expansion pack on your laptop.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This is such a cool expansion pack. You can go to three places and earn visa points to buy homes there. You go on adventures to earn these points. You can go to China, France, or Egypt. With this pack you get new skills and home decorations. It's so fun and addicting! I did have troubles doing some of the adventures but no worries because you can look them up online for a little help! That may take the fun out of it for some people but oh well!
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
I really liked the addition of real cities that you can travel too, however I wish they gave you the option to love full time in these cities. You can buy a vacation house and stay awhile however it's not quite the same as living there. Excluding that fact it's actually fun to travel to do the challenges and I love the new recipes and furniture that come with the game.
Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
This is probably my least favorite expansion pack. Most of the time I've traveled the game will glitch out and I lose progress. You can travel to France, China, and Egypt. I like that this is kind of like a vacation expansion but I would have preferred something like Sims 2 Bon Voyage where you could choose beach, mountains, or forest. Anyway, I don't travel a lot...or use this expansion pack a lot. The one thing I hate the most is the opportunities. They are almost always travel related, like "Go to china, take a photo of a local, then come back." Um, no, that's a waste of time. I do like the cameras but you get them in Generations as well. The main thing I use in this pack is the recipes - Egg Rolls, Falafel, Sitr-Fry, Shawarma, Bouillabaisse, Frog Legs, and Crepes.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
World adventures is pretty fun. You can travel the world and collect relics or go on treasure hunts. Visiting Egypt was my favorite!
Zallah B.