BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Take your Sims on thrilling adventures to world famous destinations! “Al Simhara,” Egypt… “Champs Les Sims,” France… “Shang SimLa,” China. Each exciting location is loaded with a world of possibilities for danger, adventure, and romance for your Sim. MEET GLOBAL CHALLENGES Enjoy an international twist on the Sims-style gameplay you know and love with 52 new goals, 4 new mini-games – plus personas, careers, and quests. ENJOY MORE CUSTOM CONTENT Let your Sim sport the local looks of the cultures and acquire worldly tastes. There are lots of new clothing styles, furniture selections, and even new face types to choose from. IMPORT/EXPORT BETWEEN THE SIMS™ GAMES FOR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH Yes! You can transfer your Sim back and forth between the iPhone & iPod touch versions of The Sims™ 3 World Adventures and The Sims™ 3. So bring your favorite Sim on your adventure. INCLUDES SIMS-STYLE MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT FROM WELL-KNOWN ARTISTS Travel to the tunes of artists like LeAnn Rimes – singing in Simlish, of course! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

• What is difference between this game and the other sims 3...7 Answers
Meka H.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love to play this the travel mini games they are fun and it helps pass the time doctor's office, class and church😨
Courtney C.
I love this game! I love all Sims games, they're unique in their own sense and can keep me entertained for for hours. Some aspects of the game aren't cold friendly though lol
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Sims isn't the greatest game. Its alright even though its just not majorly interesting to me!
Maria H.
I love the Sims!! This expansion pack took you to the desert and China!! I loved it. 😊
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
It's ok, but not that interesting, the original is actually better thank this expansion
Julia R.
I love this game it is so addicting I could play it for hours. Sims is awesome!
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
I love the sims 3 !!! I loooovveeee this app much and it met all my expectations! I play the sims 4 now but I still play the sims 3 sometimes ! I just wish we could converse in this game . Like have a section where we type what we wanna say
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Techie Expert Level 1
I've played Sims games since the very first version came out. I think Sims 3 was my favourite incarnation, and the World Adventures expansion pack added some interesting new playability. I especially loved being able to make "wine" and filling the wine racks. Just like my real life, haha!
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
The only thing I love about this expansion pack is probably travellling to the other countries to get the recipes and ingredients and fish. I wish this was medicine more like the sims 2 Bon voyage.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
I really liked the addition of real cities that you can travel too, however I wish they gave you the option to love full time in these cities. You can buy a vacation house and stay awhile however it's not quite the same as living there. Excluding that fact it's actually fun to travel to do the challenges and I love the new recipes and furniture that come with the game.
Zallah B.