Candace K.
Hillsborough, NC
This is probably my least favorite expansion pack. Most of the time I've traveled the game will glitch out and I lose progress. You can travel to France, China, and Egypt. I like that this is kind of like a vacation expansion but I would have preferred something like Sims 2 Bon Voyage where you could choose beach, mountains, or forest. Anyway, I don't travel a lot...or use this expansion pack a lot. The one thing I hate the most is the opportunities. They are almost always travel related, like "Go to china, take a photo of a local, then come back." Um, no, that's a waste of time. I do like the cameras but you get them in Generations as well. The main thing I use in this pack is the recipes - Egg Rolls, Falafel, Sitr-Fry, Shawarma, Bouillabaisse, Frog Legs, and Crepes.