BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Take your Sims on thrilling adventures to world famous destinations! “Al Simhara,” Egypt… “Champs Les Sims,” France… “Shang SimLa,” China. Each exciting location is loaded with a world of possibilities for danger, adventure, and romance for your Sim. MEET GLOBAL CHALLENGES Enjoy an international twist on the Sims-style gameplay you know and love with 52 new goals, 4 new mini-games – plus personas, careers, and quests. ENJOY MORE CUSTOM CONTENT Let your Sim sport the local looks of the cultures and acquire worldly tastes. There are lots of new clothing styles, furniture selections, and even new face types to choose from. IMPORT/EXPORT BETWEEN THE SIMS™ GAMES FOR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH Yes! You can transfer your Sim back and forth between the iPhone & iPod touch versions of The Sims™ 3 World Adventures and The Sims™ 3. So bring your favorite Sim on your adventure. INCLUDES SIMS-STYLE MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT FROM WELL-KNOWN ARTISTS Travel to the tunes of artists like LeAnn Rimes – singing in Simlish, of course! Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates. Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.  see more...

• What is difference between this game and the other sims 3 games7 Answers
Candace K.
Candace K.
This is probably my least favorite expansion pack. Most of the time I've traveled the game will glitch out and I lose progress. You can travel to France, China, and Egypt. I like that this is kind of like a vacation expansion but I would have preferred something like Sims 2 Bon Voyage where you could choose beach, mountains, or forest. Anyway, I don't travel a lot...or use this expansion pack a lot. The one thing I hate the most is the opportunities. They are almost always travel related, like "Go to china, take a photo of a local, then come back." Um, no, that's a waste of time. I do like the cameras but you get them in Generations as well. The main thing I use in this pack is the recipes - Egg Rolls, Falafel, Sitr-Fry, Shawarma, Bouillabaisse, Frog Legs, and Crepes.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
Personally this was my favorite expansion pack for the Sims 3. I loved that it wasn't your typical Sim pack. you get to travel to 3 different places. you can only stay for certain amount of time but if you travel more often you get the option to stay longer. you get new items, clothes, traits, actions, and activities. but the most fun thing for me was that you could do the options of completing tasks. if course if you didn't want to you don't have to but that part of the game was fun. you discovered mysteries, there are puzzles you have to Crack and you could even find rare collectibles buy going into the tombs, or breaking into the house. it was different than just regular sims play. i suggest you check it out if you're into travel and solving mysteries.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This is such a cool expansion pack. You can go to three places and earn visa points to buy homes there. You go on adventures to earn these points. You can go to China, France, or Egypt. With this pack you get new skills and home decorations. It's so fun and addicting! I did have troubles doing some of the adventures but no worries because you can look them up online for a little help! That may take the fun out of it for some people but oh well!
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV
A extention of the game

I play this when I want a get a way from reality. I've been playing the sims since I was a child and i have always been addicted. The sims never disappoint.
Allie A.
Allie A.
I loved this game! It was so much fun getting to travel around and get away from the same stuff. All the adventures and new things you can do. It's great!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
World adventures is pretty fun. You can travel the world and collect relics or go on treasure hunts. Visiting Egypt was my favorite!
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Techie Expert
The sims 3 world adventures is great. I like how you can go on vaca to basically china,france or egypt. It is nice that they give you little challenges while you are their. Explore,discover and learn the cultures. How when you get back you have the option to host a family. Once you get a high enough level you can buy a vacation home also. I do this after i get everything so i can make a home away from home
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Goleta, CA
I love this expansion pack! The Sims 3 game itself is already extremely fun however this expansion pack greatly adds to that. It's really nice to not only have one other new destination to explore, but three! These places also have quests you can complete and allow you to travel and explore different countries!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I was super excited getting this expansion pack. The Sims is already addicting enough, and adding challenges, and traveling to the game made it that much better!
Mary Ellen  P.
Mary Ellen P.
Bloomington, IN
I love this expansion pack! It's so cool to travel to other worlds and search for items and find cool artifacts. This is one of my favorite expansion and I own all of them.
Zallah B.